if you have ^_^
please give me it :D

AndyDufresne

Professional
Reaction score
NOPE NOT MINE

Illuminat

Reaction score
A voucher is not so easy, I think one must at least be a useful forum or its members!

Btats

Reaction score
i will post many things in the forum !
need Vouchers to activate my account

AndyDufresne

Professional
Reaction score
I dont like the free registration system. Rippers, cheaters and other sorts of fakers can simply get back on this forum. Like digitalpoint, who had over 15 different accounts. All have ripper tag signed to his accounts.
This forum has an overdose of clowns allready, especially the free cvv section is flooded with it.

Reaction score
I dont like the free registration system. Rippers, cheaters and other sorts of fakers can simply get back on this forum. Like digitalpoint, who had over 15 different accounts. All have ripper tag signed to his accounts.
This forum has an overdose of clowns allready, especially the free cvv section is flooded with it.

Obviesly what you say is true. But its a forum with illegal activity so most of us are in one way or another bad in some parts of our bones=). I guess a part of being in this buisness is to avoid the ones that seeks to put the biggest dick they can find as far up your ass as possible. Lets just hope for that its more of us tryin to help eachother against that shit and make good buisness instead!