GUMROAD CARDING (carding week with greenghost)

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
This day 8 of this campaign
This is the eighteenth article on this campaign.
Gumroad is a popular website where authors sell ebooks and video courses. I almost titled this article Ebook carding, I did not do it because most of you will skip it thinking its useless. Because the basic taught is you purchasing premium ebooks. But the good news I have for you is that you can set up your own gumroad author account and publish a fake ebook, then when you card the ebook you will receive payment to yourself.

This website is highly secured but still vulnerable to carding so you can not use a random anonymizer, use clean socks or a burner iphone.

Steps:
1. Go to gumroad.com and create an account. There is no special account for an author and the good thing is you can buy an ebook without having an account. Apply the usual prtocols. Always stick to one ip (i.e author account). You would need id to bypass their verfication and that id you would need to use it to create a checking account. You can use payoneer or paxum to do this. I have posted how to use payoneer as your bank drop yesterday and Paxum has same process.

2. Once your account has been approved, go and download any free ebook and use any ebook rewriter app to rewrite the ebook. Let me warn you, if you don't rewrite the ebook your account will be closed. Make sure you have a thumbnail as well. Most carders fucks up when it comes to fixing of price. There are mutiple variations when it comes to pricing. Make sure you set your price fixed and our ebook price must not exceed $200. Make sure is not a rounded figure such as $200 nor $100. Let your price be $199.8 or $155.9. Just any number that isn't a rounded figure. Never ever make the mistake of buying 2 pcs of same ebook. Let me ask you does it make sense to you that a book with same content will be purchased twice? No it does not, because he can easily email a copy of his to his friend. Instead of buying two copies of smae ebook, have multiple ebooks so you buy another ebook then pay for both at once.

3. Gumroad always verify your first payment that exceed $10 for each ebook. If they find it fraudlent your account will be banned. And they will find out if you are using regular anonymity style. Always use my style (burner iphone). To go under red flags you would have to make a legit first time payment. How do I do this? since you might not like to your real cc, simply buy a prepaid card. And pay. So whatever amount you have set for the ebook is what you will be paying, remember that you have to make a first clean payment for each ebook you publish. Since you are not use to this method you can upload just one ebook and set the price to $20 and then make a clean payment, then you card it. So if the carding goes successfull, you can then upload another ebook and set a high price (you still have to make a first time clean payment for the new ebook).

4. Normally you would clean your browser cache and use another ip. One thing that most carders don't know is that it's wrong to copy the link from your notepad. You would need to have an email list among that email list your cc holder email should be there. Email must not be less than 20. Now you click share product link and select share via email and forward it to all those emails. Then after some minutes you then log in to cc holder email and then click the payment link and pay (use a burner iphone, I won't be responsible for your failure if you use another method). You must click the link from email directly, never never copy and paste the link from email to browser. Every websites detects where their link was clicked, so if you paste it to your browser they won't detect it and mark you as a fraudster.

5. Gumroad pays out on every friday. You don't need to request for your money. They accept only paypal and ACH transfer ( checking account). ACH transfer are more better for we carders. Your paypal or bank account must be the same details as your gumroad account.

NOTE: You can buy with as many ccs as you want!