• Free registration of new accounts will be available in a few hours. Please wait.

GSM WIRELESS SKIMMERS?Version 3.6

Kevinjones

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Y’all hmu for gsm wireless skimmers for fresh dumps with pin
All dumps supported imma add the software as well
Hmu for specs
Telegram @youisloaded

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Please answer the following questions:
1. What skimmer models do you sell?
2. What is the full functionality of skimmers?
3. Are these skimmers made by hand?
4. Card data is transmitted via GPRS or 4G protocol?
5. In addition to the skimmers themselves, is there a keyboard overlay in the kit or a miniature video camera? What is included in the complete package that you offer?
6. Data method and to which input device is the received data received?
7. What program are sorted and completed with the received tracks + pins?
8. Can you record a video tutorial on how to use the skimmers correctly and to make sure you have them. In this case, do not forget to put a piece of paper next to them on which you need to write your nickname.
9. What are the prices for each model of skimmers? Are there any discounts for the purchase of more than 3 devices?
10. Do you carry out sales through a guarantor service or do you sell only on a full prepayment basis?
11. Do you have any feedback on cooperation and successful purchases on other forums?

Last edited:

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
The comment is good but I could not see the answer :)

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Also, to check that you really have the specified product, I ask you to record a short video next to the devices, and put a piece of paper next to it, on which you write your nickname.

Sorry to ask you to do this, there are just a lot of scammers.
We need to make sure you are an honest seller.

Kevinjones

BANNED
Reaction score
Please answer the following questions:
1. What skimmer models do you sell?
2. What is the full functionality of skimmers?
3. Are these skimmers made by hand?
4. Card data is transmitted via GPRS or 4G protocol?
5. In addition to the skimmers themselves, is there a keyboard overlay in the kit or a miniature video camera? What is included in the complete package that you offer?
6. Data method and to which input device is the received data received?
7. What program are sorted and completed with the received tracks + pins?
8. Can you record a video tutorial on how to use the skimmers correctly and to make sure you have them. In this case, do not forget to put a piece of paper next to them on which you need to write your nickname.
9. What are the prices for each model of skimmers? Are there any discounts for the purchase of more than 3 devices?
10. Do you carry out sales through a guarantor service or do you sell only on a full prepayment basis?
11. Do you have any feedback on cooperation and successful purchases on other forums?
Specifications-

Version 3.6 (3000$)

3GB proprietary mSATA(microSSD)

Data info-magstripe end:T1/T2, Emv end: LSTACKS,GSTACKS, Binaries & Pin

Software integrations:CHIRONAX RECEIVER 3.6( Data acquisition) & GRÜNNER SHEREIBER 1.8.2(data encoding)

Antenae NM(db):N/A

PGB Backed Reciever: Formularic & Perpendicula.Antenna is fully detachable (not advisable) 50 meters range

Basic: Green Polymer Data-stack board with reciever modules & configuration.DC power input, Proprietary CAT -A type imaging output.Custom -Heat -Sync,covered with semi adhesive (PET ) backed electrical tape.

comes with guide too

Attachments

• 1E1693BE-5C0B-4B13-A24E-2F45DB909D8B.jpeg
    1E1693BE-5C0B-4B13-A24E-2F45DB909D8B.jpeg
    140.6 KB · Views: 62
  • D68FD88E-E3E6-4C67-A4A7-78A0D6802BB7.jpeg
    D68FD88E-E3E6-4C67-A4A7-78A0D6802BB7.jpeg
    276.4 KB · Views: 62

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your answer. How much is this pleasure worth? Do you deliver to anywhere in the world only on a full prepayment basis?

Kevinjones

BANNED
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your answer. How much is this pleasure worth? Do you deliver to anywhere in the world only on a full prepayment basis?
Yes man I deliver via fedex anywhere
And I take payments in btc bro before delivering

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
How can I be sure that I will receive the package? I just need to trust you and make a full prepayment? Do you have any feedback or recommendations somewhere? Can your clients write in the subject line that the deals and cooperation with you were successful?

Kevinjones

BANNED
Reaction score
How can I be sure that I will receive the package? I just need to trust you and make a full prepayment? Do you have any feedback or recommendations somewhere? Can your clients write in the subject line that the deals and cooperation with you were successful?
Lol bro I showed proof I have the skimmers mann and I’m trynna promote my business over here don’t worry you’re safe with me
ain’t finna finnesse lol

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
That is, you have not sold this device anywhere before and have just made it recently, so you have no customers?
Why don't you want to choose a reliable hacker forum that has been operating for many years, has a positive reputation and a large audience (not necessarily this one) and sell through a guarantor service, as all beginners do?
Is it possible to read the instruction manual and tutorial for correct use, or do you have no such material?
What program does track1 + track2 + pin go to from this device?

Kevinjones

BANNED
Reaction score
Oh I get you n
That is, you have not sold this device anywhere before and have just made it recently, so you have no customers?
Why don't you want to choose a reliable hacker forum that has been operating for many years, has a positive reputation and a large audience (not necessarily this one) and sell through a guarantor service, as all beginners do?
Is it possible to read the instruction manual and tutorial for correct use, or do you have no such material?
What program does track1 + track2 + pin go to from this device?

I get you now
I’ve been selling on telegram

Kevinjones

BANNED
Reaction score
Specifications-

3GB proprietary mSATA(microSSD)

Data info-magstripe end:T1/T2, Emv end: LSTACKS,GSTACKS, Binaries & Pin

Software integrations:CHIRONAX RECEIVER 3.6( Data acquisition) & GRÜNNER SHEREIBER 1.8.2(data encoding)

Antenae NM(db):N/A

PGB Backed Reciever: Formularic & Perpendicula.Antenna is fully detachable (not advisable) 50 meters range

Basic: Green Polymer Data-stack board with reciever modules & configuration.DC power input, Proprietary CAT -A type imaging output.Custom -Heat -Sync,covered with semi adhesive (PET ) backed electrical tape.
comes with guide too
Hmu on telegram @youisloaded let’s vibe

Attachments

• 2CBF3323-CA73-42FE-A02E-B0F45D889A8B.jpeg
    2CBF3323-CA73-42FE-A02E-B0F45D889A8B.jpeg
    260.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 2741E788-7529-4B8D-B10E-FD73917C6354.jpeg
    2741E788-7529-4B8D-B10E-FD73917C6354.jpeg
    440.2 KB · Views: 72