GroundZero Stupid RIPPER icq:612026603

sirac

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

GroundZero

Mom dropped him when he was born, doesn't aknowledge what common sense means.

GroundZero

BANNED
Reaction score
Clear ripper. And also, GroundZero = Gzero, beware brothers!

You're so wrong.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:45 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:41 PM ----------

Ripper status,end of story.Closed!

Since when did you become the kindergarden keeper? He's the one who did wrong not reading the rules. It's funny how you always manage to judge by personal response, use some sense and judge right. He's the one crying like a newborn child, not me.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:47 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:45 PM ----------

I am sorry mod , but he is still not assigned RIPPER STATUS

Oh and by the way, you're the one who's broke not me. Go back to kindergarden if you're going to cry like a child over such amount when you didn't properly read my rules. Atleast I don't buy cards and ask people to cash it out for me.

sirac

BANNED
Reaction score
You're so wrong.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:45 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:41 PM ----------

Since when did you become the kindergarden keeper? He's the one who did wrong not reading the rules. It's funny how you always manage to judge by personal response, use some sense and judge right. He's the one crying like a newborn child, not me.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:47 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:45 PM ----------

Oh and by the way, you're the one who's broke not me. Go back to kindergarden if you're going to cry like a child over such amount when you didn't properly read my rules. Atleast I don't buy cards and ask people to cash it out for me.

I never cried over that misery amount, but u held on to that misery amount cos your hungry head needed it to feed :D . i read your rules, i followed it, your cashout service sucks, i backed out, u decided to rip :p
I only opened thread so that you get kicked out and banned as a RIPPER LIKE YOU ARE:mad:
Panther if u had labelled this THIEF and banned him, he wouldn't be here abusing u and calling you this
It's funny how you always manage to judge by personal response, use some sense and judge right
:eek::eek:

Last edited:

GroundZero

BANNED
Reaction score
It's called a discussion forum for a reason you retard. If you can't handle critics you shouldn't be here.

Archibaldo

хуйло, лови еще

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
You have his money,you even brag about it.You are clearly a ripper.And Don`t tell me "how to judge",is been almost a week and u refuse to pay his share.Rules?The Rules from Carder.Biz team are "THE RULES",your just a guest HERE.

sirac

BANNED
Reaction score
You have his money,you even brag about it.You are clearly a ripper.And Don`t tell me "how to judge",is been almost a week and u refuse to pay his share.Rules?The Rules from Carder.Biz team are "THE RULES",your just a guest HERE.

Mod u still have not assigned this RIPPER a RIPPER STATUS :confused:
Cos clearly he won't pay since he is a hungry THIEF

GroundZero

BANNED
Reaction score

Where did I brag about it?

Ok, I will give him money if he removes the stupidity he wrote, and the minuses he gave me. Go on ICQ, you have two days before I remove this offer.

sirac

Retarded PIG!! U think i give a shit if ur offer ends in 10 secs :D :D

sirac

BANNED
Reaction score
Where did I brag about it?

Ok, I will give him money if he removes the stupidity he wrote, and the minuses he gave me. Go on ICQ, you have two days before I remove this offer.

Nope THIEF!! admin will only remove this when i get paid :mad:
and u think i give a shit even if u make the stupid offer for 5 mins for a misery $110 :D