Greatprofit being a little cheap hoe

flsmith

DEER
Reaction score
Greatprofit being a little cheap kid

Firstly As any vendor on this forum knows I only buy tr1 bcos i know wat i do with them, I am not some little kid that go about swiping tr2 I do my research on my bins before i buy them.

On this occassion I got a mail form this vendor that he has my bin logged on to his site and bought all tr1 he had - just 2.

on checkout i found out the dumps were not tr1 so i ask for replacement which he replaced and apologies and said the tr1 feature wasnt working but that it has been fixed

==============================

Support at February 26, 2013 07:42
Refunded.

We have also reviewed source code of GreatProfit and find a bug that track1 filter was never accepted to any order. It has been fixed also.
From now on you can use this feature.

==============================

I tried using this feature and bought all d tr1 which was still two.
I check them both one was working and the other dead so I ask for a refund and this cheap guy said he wont replace.
ok now this replacement was asked within the 24hrs period infact I requested refund within 3 hours.

=========================================
Support at February 26, 2013 17:56
No I can not.
========================================

This kid said he wont replace the dead dumps with no reason.

Please admin get this kid to replace my dead dump. Thanks

seller link: http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=68209

seller name on site: Greatprofit

greatprofit indeed*****

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
1. Noone gave u right to call someone fucker just becase u want so, stop being a kid.
2. Read blacklist reporting rules and edit that thread according to them, otherwise ull be DEER. Coz im annoyed by ignorant ppl like you.
Enjoy.

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
I tried using this feature and bought all d tr1 which was still two.

BS. You got original t1 + t2. No refund for the dump because refund rate is too high.

Read terms of service before you will use it. As I already wrote in my thread I will never replace you anything and will never do any kind of moneyback to you.

flsmith

DEER
Reaction score
Replace policy
No replace for checked and Approved dumps
After buying you have 20 minutes for dump checking
Manual refund request available after 20 minutes since buying till 24 hrs.
Trying to cheat with checker will lead to ban by automatic-system.
We can deny any of your refund requests without reason explanation.
Do not rely on refund if you have bought (for example) 20 dumps and 15 of them were already refunded.
When your refund rate reach 25% we deny all your refund requests.
We will not replace CITIBANK Declined cards.
No replace for DECLINE [51], CALL [01]
Non-USA dumps NO REPLACE
Read announces about updates before buy from them! Replace policy may vary from update to update.

==================that is your replace policy
dump was not check neither was it approved.
you sold a dead dump to me so replace it
more also can you show were u said no refund for tr1 & tr2???

Last edited:

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score

From your quote. I already wished good luck to you with other services. Good luck.

flsmith

DEER
Reaction score
You point is if you get 25% refund you dont refund so in other words u wait for buyers to get that level and you go ahead and sell shitty stuffs??

And can you explain your 25% rule cos i bought 2 dumps which you sold as track 1 but none had track1 and so you refund then i bought 2 more, then one was live the other dead and you wont refund bcos of 25%
so now my fault is you sell shitty dumps.
so you devising a method to rip on your shop

Last edited:

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
You have other purchase and other refunds. In total you have bought 7 and get refund for a 4. From 7 2 were mistakely purchasen this mean totally you have bought 5 dumps and get replace for 2 of them. This makes me able to stop your buyer activity in GreatProfit project according to service rules. You are problem customer. Go to other vendor.

flsmith

DEER
Reaction score
Yes I have had other refunded and this simply you selling dumps that are not track1 as track 1

========================================
Track 1 Isssue
order number: 5BEJ3HK3.
I bought dump but after checkout has no track 1 origin inform. Please can you refund as its of no use to me.
Thanks

Department: technical support

Created at: January 12, 2013 16:37

This ticket was closed by administration. You can not add replys here anymore.
Support at January 13, 2013 10:09
You should use checkbox t1+T2 only at dumps search page.

Sorry but I can not refund.
========================================previous messgae

Track1 Track2 EXP (YY/MM) Purchased at
B4744722022748554^^1505121000000000026700267000000 4744722022748554=15051210000000000267 15/05 2013-01-12 16:28:31
=============================================dump in my order

Like you can see clearly from my order that I checked out the order with using the check box t1 + t2 only dumps
but got a track 2 on a track 1.
Please you should check and invest issues before making decission.
I wonder if you confirmed the order before writing to say i should have use t1 + t2 only which i clearly used.
So please mr refund me.
thanks

Created at: January 13, 2013 13:56

Support at January 13, 2013 16:55
Refunded.

This dump have track1. This is original track how it come from bank. It has no name. This happens with some BINs.
You at January 13, 2013 19:53
ok. Thanks for the refund

================================================
As can see you accepted your site have problem for selling dumps that are not track1, so if i make a purchase i expect to get what I am buying if you sell something different from what i proposed to buy thats cheating and ripping. you should apologies and stop you stupid excuses.

You are a ripper selling dumps that are actually not what u claimed to be and when i request for a refund you turn up with 25% rule.

My question is if you sold what I asked for will i ask for a refund?

If you cant answer that quaestion then you a ripper is that simple.

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
Ninja your move please.
Also take a look he is keeping posting same things (already edited) in my thread which he is posting here.

Last edited:

flsmith

DEER
Reaction score
this thread is about you ripping customer.
so you gave me a -1 for reporting your antics.
I thought u was a man you just prove you a kid.
Admin please I would like to resolve this issue cos in here no one is to cheat on others.
Greatprofit has stillnot answered why he has not refunded me. his reason is becos of 25% rule but all this while he keeps selling none track1 dumps to me as track1 so how is that my fault.
Is that not ripping??
y shud you sell what you know you dont have??

needvoucher

Reaction score
its funny how you say greatprofit is the one being cheap when you buy 2 dumps and setup blacklist thread with not proper requirements as asked and are asking for a refund..

Just sayin

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:45 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:43 AM ----------

ive also used greatprofit and his dumps were fine used his site quite a bit, if the dumps arent what your looking for just try someone else..

Ninja

Reaction score
flsmith
DEER for:
1. Posting blacklst here and spamming his thread.
2. Posting blacklist without reading rules
3. Not putting proofs as i said.

II need screenshots in that case. Why you think ure right and why you think he's not.

flsmith

DEER
Reaction score
I bought from his shop and not through icq. on this thread i have extract of his ticket reply on shop.

Why he is wrong: You dont sell none track1 infor as track 1 info.
secondly: the dump is dead and he refused to refund

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:16 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:14 AM ----------

I bought from his shop and not through icq. on this thread i have extract of his ticket reply on shop.

Why he is wrong: You dont sell none track1 infor as track 1 info.
secondly: the dump is dead and he refused to refund

admin if you giving me deer for spamming then you have to deer greatprofit cos i was onlky replying to his comment I didnt spam only made a reply,
I wont stand and let someone accuse me falsly.

I have not done wrong in buying from his site and also asking for refund on a dead dumps

Ninja

Reaction score
Terms of refund according to his terms which YOU accept (timeframe, etc etc) is ok?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:17 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:16 AM ----------

PS. You stay quiet here and not tell me what to do, deer, ok?

No respect for ppl like u who ignore rules and demands more time and attention to his person. My time is valuable and i spend it to teach deers like you to respect rules because its saves EVERYBODY time. Capiche?

flsmith

DEER
Reaction score
Ninja on the first post i started clearly i ask for refund after 3hours and his policy is 24hours

Ninja

Reaction score
so it was reall hard to explain all that in ONE message instead of making me ask you every time?

greatprofit
Now its ur turn.

He claimed what he came to u 3hrs after he bought.
you policy demand 24.

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
Ninja refund rules:

No replace for checked and Approved dumps
After buying you have 20 minutes for dump checking
Manual refund request available after 20 minutes since buying till 24 hrs.
Trying to cheat with checker will lead to ban by automatic-system.
We can deny any of your refund requests without reason explanation.
Do not rely on refund if you have bought (for example) 20 dumps and 15 of them were already refunded.
We will not replace CITIBANK Declined cards.
No replace for DECLINE [51], CALL [01]
Non-USA dumps NO REPLACE
Read announces about updates before buy from them! Replace policy may vary from update to update.

Refund rate of this small customer go over usual 25% and then he start claiming for replace to a him second dump from an order which was declined. I have refused it according to service rules and he start spamming thread, blacklist when I saw this I decide not to do any favor to this customer more.

Take a look also when he is writing that track1 fake - he write there that 1 from 2 work for a him. I can show you many original tracks for his bin so you can see they are real.

I will do whatver you will tell me Ninja. Your turn.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:11 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:06 AM ----------

I have to tell also that total loads of this customer to the shop are 46$ and he already receive 7 dumps from it (from which 2 have no track1 which I refund to him).

Ninja

Reaction score
Can you place a screenshot of this?

And next time just block account and refund all money BEFORE customer buy another dump, if his refund rate is more than 25%. You have right for it. This will cut future blacks.

flsmith

DEER
Reaction score
Ninja that is not the point.

Firstly i made an order and he confimered that his site had a problem and refund me then i bought the track1 original and one was bad so i ask for a refund but he said no refund bcos of 25% policy.

The refund I have ask from this vendor were for track 1 original that were not track1.

and here is proof from support========================

No Track1 to my track 1 order
Bought this dumps with track1 original but on check out no track1 info please refund. thx
==============================================================================
Track1 Track2 EXP (YY/MM) Purchased at
N/A 5214020475048988=14011011300000000000 14/01 2013-02-26 06:29:22
Amount (USD) Void: |
N/A 5214020458251492=15071016020000000000 15/07 2013-02-26 06:29:22
Amount (USD) Void: |

Created at: February 26, 2013 06:34

Support at February 26, 2013 07:42
Refunded.

We have also reviewed source code of GreatProfit and find a bug that track1 filter was never accepted to any order. It has been fixed also.
From now on you can use this feature.

GreatProfit

Professional
Reaction score
Here it is Ninja.

image.png

image.png

I think this is not ok to refund money to the beggars or brawlers who are wasting so much of time of me & my support.