Got jammed up and I need some advice.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
abba you are just mad pakistani militant. no good pakistani slughead you are

And you are no good pubic hair longer then dick ugly chinese, no offense to chinese you are bad reputation to them.

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
OP has given enough information about himself that if there were any LE watching this thread they'd know who he was and where he's planning to go. Don't embarrass yourself any further, just take the time.

If you still want to run, forget Japan now, go somewhere else that you haven't plastered on the internet.

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
OP has given enough information about himself that if there were any LE watching this thread they'd know who he was and where he's planning to go. Don't embarrass yourself any further, just take the time.

If you still want to run, forget Japan now, go somewhere else that you haven't plastered on the internet.

Im not going to japan fool. Im not that stupid to pin point where the hell im going. Pluss if I went to japan what would they do? Come to the nippon and find me among the billions of people there? All just for one carder? You guys are too scared and paranoid that every one is going to catch you. If your that worried then dont be on c.pro to begin with. Chill my friend.

babe1

Carder
Reaction score
please get a prosecutor now lawyer from same county be ready to pay about 5k and above and get you self on a drug rehab program. if you can not stand the heat do not go to the kitchen. you need to get others to help you

maxx_tt

Carder
Reaction score
It you get caught doing this somewhere else. It will be up to the prosecutor's envolved on how they want to nail your ass to the wall. You could end up with concurrent sentences,,which means you get to serve one after the other and since you would have a hold placed on you by the whoever else wanted you.You would have to serve your sentence in a facility with a fence and real criminals instead of other fraudsters and white collar criminals. Right now you are looking at time in what everyone calls "club Snoopy" with a bunch of people who didn't pay their taxes or white collar criminals who defrauded insurance companies or old people.

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
But if he wisened up he could end up making alot of money in other country instead of wasting time inside...

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
Excactly. Were all ghosts any ways. So if I stay ghost and dont get caught again im good.

Nestle

Carder
Reaction score
At this given point in time, it's best for you to find a lawyer.

If you run, more time will be added on and you'll be seen as a fugitive which is never good.

I'd only recommend becoming a fugitive if you have a great deal of money stashed away...nevertheless, good luck to you my friend...from what I have seen, you're intelligent...make the right decision.

~ Nestle