Google Checkout Account!

T o n y

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Online Shop: http://lulzsec.su/accounts

google_checkout.png

as title say Selling Google Checkout Account, Like PayPal but hassle free, easy to card item & no security like PayPal!
All account come with valid Credit Card attached & usually work very good for card GOC accepted site!!
All you need to do is Get Sock5 with match address & Card your stuff or Pay to site!

Example of Account:
[email protected] | sierramist | Account: Active | US | MP Login: Success | Credit Cards: Valid - MASTERCARD xxx-6432-4/2012 | Name: Kelly J. Petersen, Address: 3029 Farnam Street, City: Davenport, State: IA, Zipcode: 52803, Country: US, Phone: 563 323-0576
T.O.S

• Replace only if account password invalid, you must report withing 10 min of purchase.
  • All accounts come with live guarantee, No guarantee for any of your purchase.
  • Service not responsible for any kind of verification & No replace/refund for this issue.

Price:
Account with mail access = 5$
Account w/o mail access = 3$

Last edited:

po1son

BANNED
Reaction score
Interesting..

colopatra

DEER
Reaction score
intersting but stil have a question, i buy a goods with my google checkout account, the order was successful after one hour like that they cancel my order.

volfymac

VIP member
Reaction score
can i change bank account,or no?
do i see history of cc's,so i can use them?

T o n y

BANNED
Reaction score
can i change bank account,or no?
do i see history of cc's,so i can use them?

Example of Account:
[email protected] | sierramist | Account: Active | US | MP Login: Success | Credit Cards: Valid - MASTERCARD xxx-6432-4/2012 | Name: Kelly J. Petersen, Address: 3029 Farnam Street, City: Davenport, State: IA, Zipcode: 52803, Country: US, Phone: 563 323-0576

You can see previews perches history.