Google Ads Warm-up Tutorial

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
555321775188b86b40ef9.jpg

The situation is this, the method of working with ba is not much different from working with CC. Google often bans Google's unheated akki for installing large budgets. You should start with 7 euros per day. On the second day, you need to go in and launch a different type of traffic with the same budget. For example, if you started the search, then start the CMS the next day. You can also duplicate companies, but not change the descriptions and titles much, so that they are not identical.

I highly recommend that you do not rush to build up these accounts and warm them up for at least 2 weeks. Do not raise the daily budget by more than 20%. This gives you fraud points and a chance to submit your account for review by the moderator. You drive more quietly, you'll keep going. This is just the same about google, if you go to accounts quietly and without unnecessary clicks and raise the budget a little bit, then you will get 300-500 euros of spin in 2-3 weeks.

Personally, I have already stopped warming up accounts for all sorts of trust domains and online stores and just immediately put them on the landos and lew I need. I strongly recommend using Lisu portable or multilogin to work. Facebook's socs or a paid VPN. Personally, I put akki with VPN'a, turns great.

Also, if you put the company on Spain and decided to put the company on France in the same account, you should not do this, the chance of catching a ban is high.

Sample scheme for working with accounts:
Day 1 - Launch of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the kms budget 7 euros
Day 2 - Launch the search with a budget of 7 euros
Day 3 - Overnight Stay
Day 4 - I raise my budget by 20%%
Day 5 - Overnight Stay
Day 6 - I raise my budget by 20%%
Day 7 - Overnight Stay
Day 8 - Launch of another rc for another domain and the same geo, or another search company or kmsa, but with a budget of 15-20 euros
Day 9 - Overnight Stay
Day 10 - I raise my budget by 20%
Day 11-14 - Overnight stay, you can go to raise your budget. Then the ba will most likely fall off and leave a debt of 300-500 euros, we take the ss under the country of the log and pay the debt.

THE MAIN RULE IS NOT TO RUSH AND NOT TO BE GREEDY.

And do not forget that the main secret of a good drain is a properly configured place for draining traffic.