Good things to card online!

Reaction score
With online security strengthening for more expensive items, there are tones of items people forget about or overlook!!! One thing being TOOLS! Do you know how expensive some electric tools can be? DO you realise some of the people in the world who trade in these items have no idea about internet fraud? My apologise if you in such trade LOL, but at the end of the day there are markets like this that can be exploited hard!

Even if the site has standard security features in place, a story of travel to the owner of the site is easy to do, espesh when you're a builder on the move UNLESS the site is big and bank doesnt allow anything different, invoke terms of service etc.

Going into your local town and looking at random but EXPENSIVE items can help you so much you will never know! coz someone somewhere on the net will have that product, specialized. I'll give you one more random one ... AIR PURIFIERS. Always seek sites which use random courier services for their deliveries!

--- PilFeR McPhish ---

Gorod

BANNED
Reaction score
lol!!! Getting into old man trades to make $.

Reaction score
How are tools and machinery 'old man trades'? Do you even know what youre talking about? :)

or do you mean air purifiers? coz if so, whats the problem? Some are very expensive and easy to card. What does it matter what market they are aimed at? Foolish person. If you card to be cliche then you are a fool. Its all about money or nothing.

Last edited:

Gorod

BANNED
Reaction score
im sorry i understand what your talking about. I bet carding golfing gear is a good idea to. I bet golf shops never get hit with fraud and the clubs are expensive etc...

William75

Reaction score
There are all sorts of things that can be carded, and many of them are far easier to do than electronics!

Reaction score
Its true, but I jus tried to highlight the overlooking of certain products. Electronics will always hold a certain value in certain areas of selling. Say, If i hypothetically wanted cold hard cash for my items I would travel to live auctions, where electronics are always hot (money wise :)), whereas if I carded some easy as shit clothes, it would be difficult to sell them in that area as I would have to sell them in lots of say 5 and not getting the right profit. Carded products I would shy away from reselling back via internet/ebay, and instead real auctions, because you can get real burnt at auctions because its all second hand and returned goods, so some are real fucked up and worthless. Whereas when people see lots still have shrink wrap and are brand spanking new, they pounce & eat that shit up LOL. Sometimes the ignorant people end up getting into bidding with no real knowledge of what their buying and end up paying way over retail price, its ridiculous yet profitable and hilarious :D

all hypothetical of course ;)

Apache

Carder
Reaction score
PMcPhish why not look for a hardware for your prize ? it is more practical and time saving.

Reaction score
A certain persona has had to be made through the route of sellin i partake :D so im limited to what suits it. I'm more of a coder myself to make my money, but bein that has opened doors for me to which i can exploit. so my random secret sales cause no alarm for me and easy to implement. so the reason for my share of info is more of jus a reminder of not to overlook other product

Last edited:

BrokenNoise

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
So does anyone know any sites that sell expensive tools???