Good platform for selling tools with very low fees.

Nood25

Reaction score
Hey, need your help on something. Got some tools to sell to my clients, and I want a website to handle the payment stuff. I'll just send them the link, easy peasy. And i wanna accept crypto as payment! After some googling i have found this site called SecureHub (https://securehub.top). They charge only 1% fees and encrypt everything so even their own admins can't snoop.
But, before I jump right in, thought I'd check with you all. Any of you got better ideas for selling digital stuff with crypto? Gimme your thoughts!
Thanks a bunch for your help. Can't wait to hear from y'all!

elise.lopez

Reaction score
Setting up a website to sell your tools and accepting cryptocurrency as payment is a great idea to expand your business. However, it's important to carefully evaluate the platform you choose to handle payments and sensitive customer information, especially if you're involved in B2B data enrichment. Consider using established e-commerce platforms that offer built-in crypto payment options. Platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce (for WordPress), and Magento have plugins or integrations that allow you to accept cryptocurrency payments, which can be advantageous for B2B data enrichment. These platforms offer a range of features and security measures, and you can choose the one that best suits your needs. Explore cryptocurrency payment processors like BitPay, CoinGate, and CoinPayments, as they provide easy-to-integrate solutions for accepting a variety of cryptocurrencies, benefiting your B2B data enrichment efforts. They often offer plugins for popular e-commerce platforms as well. If you're comfortable with technical aspects, you could set up your own payment gateway using APIs provided by popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum, giving you more control over the payment process but requiring more technical expertise.