Good Online Shops

alt_ctrl_del

Reaction score
What are you shopping for?
What is easy to resell?
What level of security do the shops you work with have (same country/state ip/flagged ips)?
What amount goes trough easily?
Where do you buy your cartons?

I know thats a lot of questions, but after my first fuck up with bad cartons I would like to know as much as possible :)

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
Try to go for modern electronics, see what are in demand in some sections of this forum.
Go for 500-600$ products that resell for ~200-300$, see mercedes's thread regading that.
Always use a different rdp for each of your order, that way they can't track you cuz of your flash objects, computer's name, agent name, etc ( all those things hiding behind the registry entries )
There are alot of verified sellers here, just try them out. Read some feedbacks first, go with the one that customers says they found less vbv/mscs activated.

Also, if you have an extra 40-50$ in your budget, watch the boards, there are some good guys selling cardable shops for small money, thats your best bet to get started.

Hope this helps you.
Good luck

snipukas

Reaction score
Hello, I need online shops which shipping goods to eu,uk,i can pay for each shop,but only trusted sellers write me to pm

scori

RIPPER
Reaction score
I just want to inform that i hacked two CCS online shop that contains also SMTP and VPN and canada and usa ccs and international CCS , i want to sell the shops if someone's interested PM ME to discuss the issue.

i want to insert images but i didn't knew how. lol

Last edited:

rampagexd

Reaction score
hi can anyone share me online shops? for usa/asia

thanks.. and soon im sure i can help you guys back

dofkiuxas

RIPPER
Reaction score
That one good ;) tigerdirect.com

VasiliyPupkin

Запрашиваемая для репутации

hack_man

Reaction score
I Need Good Online Shops

who know please write the links

thanks

Blight

No comments

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
dude it's hit or miss with most of them. Just look for what you want and buy it from a online store you never heard of.