Reaction score
  • Affiliate program: ProfitSoical
  • Platform: Exoclick
  • AdFormat: Banner
  • GEO: NLD
  • Offers: benaughty.com, naughtydate.com, gibmirsex.com
  • SOI mob / web $ 4
  • ROI: 20.11%
A short story about how I tested the banner in dating.

For me dating is about stability. Probably one of the eternal verticals, where the sexual attraction of users is stronger than common sense, and it will not be difficult to get a registration with a good CR even in 10 years.

I didn't want to spend a lot of time and go through the offers, it was more interesting to see how the banner works and the quality of traffic, so I decided to test Smartlink from ProfitSocial. they offer a ready-made creative solution and automatic funnel optimization, which made my job a lot easier.

For launch I chose geo - NLD due to the payment of $ 4 for SOI. I took a link with a pre-landing, it looks like this:
yTptUtubpmmzO9ofQYLknO6vCx5wpG1LbpSK1aBv.png

9NlGDy23Yy4WnDE7YS39xqbZNqDL8RxXoVmS5Z5P.png

a51VL8auLRK1OPhVcFHopQGDpY5QTdBE3KuxATVJ.png

Offers: benaughty.com, naughtydate.com, gibmirsex.com

And this is how the landing pages looked like:
mFlM436e7k7MWGrMgb8GxCpOprXrwApBRTcOoIBw.png

m3fvYTZlQDJxB2rMQT3JFlU4fIMmvgTUPh8hNcm1.png

vEl3ViJdfwsSCkZlSyNLX2lVkPrhSS5kR5sIXEKX.png

I chose Exoclick as a source. This is one of the largest networks with a very developed admin area and a ton of adult traffic. I already had experience with this resource, plus I still had a budget for tests on my balance. Initially, I posted a 300x100 banner campaign targeting NLD, Mobile device, Android, Dutch language, Smart CPM $ 0.1.

The initial results were good and the volumes could be increased with confidence. I raised the daily cap, added banners and changed the traffic distribution system to Quick Delivery.

1720cda7-a4e8-4fa2-805a-5d036333d84c.png

I also decided to test other formats - 300x250 android, 300x250 desktop. The results were negative, which affected the overall ROI in the period 15-16.09, I turned off these campaigns almost immediately. When the situation leveled off at the expense of android 300x100, I began to try to work with this format further. Created campaigns for the IOS platform test and the English funnel test. On the latter, the CTR is significantly higher and I continue to select creatives. In general, I still continue to work with the 300x100 format, in order to scale the GEO.

4YMrFeZuMeksr5PQlCEjGyuXcSZo4DP8yWhbXDud.jpeg

As for the banners, I did not hesitate to borrow concepts from my colleagues. Some have been altered a little.

The results of my drain:
For the period 11-19.09 I spent $ 566 and earned $ 680. My ROI at this stage is 20.11%. In the future, I plan to connect other sources and test other GEOs according to the same scheme, as I was satisfied with the result.

In conclusion, I attach the ProfitSocial statistics:
9bef0aefe86bfdf720820.jpg