Germany has banned the use of ATMs at night due to a surge in attacks on equipment

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
German authorities have restricted the ability to withdraw cash at night at ATMs located in the lobby of credit institutions. According to German law enforcement agencies, the number of attacks on ATMs using explosives in 2021 increased by 125% compared to 2020 — the total number of incidents for the year reached 250.

zvoot_u7kkmwcgfyhufez019mhm.jpeg

German officials believe that this trend will increase in the current year. Attackers most often use solid explosives.

BERLIN (Reuters) - A sharp increase in the number of ATM bombings that often involve the use of highly dangerous explosives threatens the lives of third parties, German Interior Minister Nancy Feizer said after a meeting with representatives of banks, insurance companies and police in Berlin.

She added that only a set of effective and nationwide preventive measures can stop incidents of ATM explosions.

Banks and credit organizations will restrict the operation of mobile phones in the lobby from 23: 00 to 6: 00. In addition, financial companies plan to install additional video surveillance and intrusion protection measures, including foggy security systems. In addition, banks will reduce the amount of cash stored in ATMs.

In October of this year, Europol reported a sharp increase in ATM bombings in Europe. In particular, law enforcement officers noted that the infrastructure of Amsterdam was significantly affected by these attacks. A spokesperson for EU police cooperation said criminals across Europe are using heavy-duty explosives that cause buildings to collapse and people to die. This trend is relevant for many European countries, including Germany, the Southern European states and the Baltic States.

In the first nine months of 2022, there were more ATM explosions in the Netherlands than in the whole of 2021 — 11 versus 10.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was about to do this with the oxiacetylene method, if you put these gases in the right proportions in a closed space you can blow up everything, belive me, its amazing how energetic and instant that reaction is, i bought all equipments and i did the ones i need in home, like the remote detonator, 2 fake pair of plates for 2 rented cars, a signal gps jammer, even did like 40 road spikes heating, bending and welding metal bars if the police try to chase me.

But i ran out of funds for surveillance (Im not going to rob a empty ATM), im going to try online carding to recover myself and complete the mission, also i think it would be usefull to get the hard drive of the atm too, but i gess all the info is encryted.