generate track2 + atm cashout

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
does anyone involve in this shit anymore )
what some people don't know are that a lot of major bank are still vulnerable to this, not by using yymm10100000000000 but by using valid track 2 of card from same BIN )

i deal with skimmer in real life, but for shit kick i try to fuck with chase bank the other day ) i had skimmed a 414720 with its pin number for cash advance. i look for dump i pay for before of this bin, then i replace the dump algo into the skimmed algo. i proceed to chase ATM and was able to remove 500 from credit line with the algo from the DUMP! ))

this to to prove that some banks do NOT check the PVV/CVV whatever it call ) good head up for people with access to fulz

algo I had use was
414720xxxxxxxxxx=yymm10110000736

and i use chase atm )

since i real with skimmer, i could care less about this shits. just help u all. i would love to hear feedbak on this )

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
Thats not a new discovery. A lot of credits are vulnerable. Getting people that have/know pin from their credit cards is the difficult part... but for instore you could just use cc=yymm1010000000000000 from specific credit bins. Doesnt have to be real track 2..the algo thing is a myth from the past as well :) 414720 is one chase..heres some others below:
435787 - chase credit
524027 - Chase credit
540168 - Chase credit

These bins can be used as dumps without original track 2. Just put cc=yymm1010000000000000 or cc=yymm101018397248397329
Second version is a scrambled number just to prove that what you put doesnt matter. Track 2 just isnt verified for those bins.

This is useful if you have online access to some cards and see exact credit limit or if you have full info you can call and say you will make large purchase then buy 10k+ something and have it approved. Good for instore people ;)

As far as credits with pin .. not a lot of people have/know their credit card pin so its like needle in haystack.

Hope this helps ;)

EDIT:
just a heads up...a lot of major bins from capital one/boa/citibank/chase work to approve small transactions without check track2(under 50$) but for large transactions you get 05 decline because track 2 is verified..only few bins from chase/citi allow no verification for all amounts and you have 4 of them up there..Good luck

Last edited:

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
scorpyo Ohhh it is difficult to explain ... how nsn have done to understand this english ?

The next time , open a note pad , reorganize your idea from the first to the last , then write them somewhere (notepad) before pasting this kind of thread .

Last edited:

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
Shippuden haha you have to speak the same language for it to make sense...(card language not english)

I hope my explanation was clear enough for everyone to understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: askan

askan

Без коментариев

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
sense that you discover that changing Dump infos inside track infos doesn't mind in store ? lol :)

Uluda88

Professional
Reaction score
nsn's english is way better than you'r, but it's k .........

Ninja

Reaction score
Well
My english not so cool
but i wasnt so lucky like you guys.

Even banks in small vilages check nowdays (from my exp) for pvv which is calculated from:
1. pvki (1 or 2 and in rare cased 3 etc)
2. pvk pair which is random digits
3. initial pin

I even found a guy who can calculate pvk pair if u know valid pvki, pvv and initial pin but hes constantly offline. :)

So i wasnt lucky like you guys and had to struggle with understanding such things like ive described before...

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
Thats interesting I always wondered if the digits in track2 are random and assigned by bank randomly or theres an algorithm you can crack...

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
well one thing i have see ) with fia card service dump, the track 2 is most of the time pretty simplistic looking like 549035=yymm1010000077500000 and some chase like the 414720xxxxxxxxxx=yymm10110000736 one. in 549035 a lot of the track 2 only those digit 775 seem to change and the rest not so much ))

for chase, some may be randomer looking like 1010313950411 etc.. but a lot of chase do have this format! )

for some who scam for pin )) use a dump track 2 at that same very bank ATM -- this will probably work for u!!

on some other bin i have tried and only balance view would work )) withdraw of cash would say "we are unable to complete transaction" then would spit card back out ??

the instore is correct ) only few people have knew this. it workwell for people who need gas on car (DONT CARD WIT CAMERA NEAR U !!)) and just get zip from CVV ))

i think some people have generated dump in shop becuz of this though :( which is bad money

Mailer-Daemon

Professional
Reaction score
Sic transit gloria mundi :D thanks for bins TS. Food for thought: Barclays...

Last edited:

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
i will try barclay if nobody else will )

i think i remember seeing a CVV generator, the card verification value not the CVV2! i do not know if it was real hence the following )

The VISA CVV service generate callable service calculates a 1- to 5-byte value through the DES-encryption of the PAN, the card expiration date, and the service code using two data-encrypting keys or two MAC keys. The VISA CVV service verify callable service calculates the CVV by the same method, compares it to the CVV supplied by the application (which reads the credit card's magnetic stripe) in the CVV_value, and issues a return code that indicates whether the card is authentic."

*one thing i just discover for my self, most peoples see "CVV2" and say wtf has it always stands for?? it make sense that the general public not know wat the track 2 consist of, none the less, even what a "track" is. so when you break it down and see CVV on magstrip track2, this must be CVV1 and on the back of physical card it is CVV2 :)

Last edited:

Mailer-Daemon

did you just fix your post when I caught you lying?

Mailer-Daemon

Professional
Reaction score
I thought
since i real with skimmer, i could care less about this shits. just help u all. i would love to hear feedbak on this ).....

so what are you? real with skimmer or online? :D:D:D

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 22:10 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 21:58 ----------

Why did you remove this post?
has barclays work? i like using them best for cvv online -- high approvals

I find it rather interesting :D

scorpyo

No comments

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
mailer-daemon ) the most i say is i hav skimmers live right now and that is all i am going to say to you as i just say it to all ))

if it possible to withdraw from many bank that can be used with fullz bro ) then this would be useful to lot of people and be less risky than this i do

sometime it so nerve wrecking retrieving and instaling skimmer bro that i need cocain before i leave our motel ) sometim i even scared to cashout ) no more about this pleasee.

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
lol did you just say you get high on coke before starting a skimming op? be careful lol crazy :D

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
i have one doubt.. i know somes people that they thet (pin) or cashout in atm just whit the track2 and cvv.. they skimm the dumps and they ask to the people that do this work that take note of the cvv too and whit this combo CVV+TRACK2 they do something to whitdraw money in atm. they say have some one inside...the bank but i dont think so... i know its a crap.. must be some method or algo to do this??? you have ideas? how they peform this??

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
mailer demon;
no. i edit that thread becuz i had put the paste from ibm site on cvv first. could not figure out where i want to paste excerpt )
either at beginning of post, middle, or end of post.

i can provide u wish generated d+p if you wish to go to ATM ) remind u this isUSA skim dumps so u need to usehere

when ur fucking english is not good it need a lot of backspaces to try and make sense of the rest of the world on here.

if you were to doubt i rly had done this, maybe u cud come up with a good basis for lying ) lol. i think somebody has alredy corroberatd this

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
u say..itsposible generate a working DP whit cvv and track2?

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
PlraX, pirax yes it really worked )
i had my friend who i came here with go out and try some thing. we took a cvv and used a all 0-number algo and it decline it for the bin 414720 ).. there is definitely something making card approve with the algo. the cvv does not of course match the card, but maybe it some how is only check to see if algo belong to chase bank before approv )

in store i hav try numerously time to card gas for our van we move with. for atm, i had skim valid track 2, as i said previously, i changed the track 2 and put another track 2 algo from a dump i buy froms shop )) the atm allow me to use the pin, and withdraw from credit via cash advance

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
Hmm it didnt work with 0000? in store it works dont know why it wouldnt work in atm. Maybe its the 1011 part that stays the same... not the digits that change. If digits change they are calculated for that card...if track 2 iscnt changed it will work with anything.. Interesting anyway it is probably just the format that needs to be right yymm1011 and however man digits after..I will do some tests