Geks, CVV2 owner

Makaveliii

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hi, this shit closes my tickets without resolving my problem..

Link to profile: http://carder.market/member.php?u=12505

Screenshots

Here is from Liberty Reserve that says that I have paid:

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6078/libertyt.jpg

Here is from CVV2.su that it says UNPAID and that he has closed tickets without resolving my problem:

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/2559/cvvy.jpg

So what the fuck is up with this guy?? Why is he acting like a dickhead.
Maybe its not much money, but I dont care about the money, I care about that the service is very shit. If he does this for 28.6$, god knows what he wud do for 1000$

CaSmile

RIPPER
Reaction score
+1 cvv2.su's checker said valid on a 15'digs cc number+ they hold my webmoney charge and close the ticket without any explanations!

Ninja

Reaction score
CaSmile
Write another blacklist claim

Elusive

RIPPER
Reaction score
Makaveliii, please tell me your ticket ID that you wrote to us.
Today I had offered a support to all the balance, whom he had not enrolled, I think he did you accomplish your goal please, he made ​​the payment to you or not, if not, I'll check later and do it myself personally after the test but when earns shop now goes to a DDoS I can not do it now, as all laws

Makaveliii

BANNED
Reaction score
Makaveliii, please tell me your ticket ID that you wrote to us.
Today I had offered a support to all the balance, whom he had not enrolled, I think he did you accomplish your goal please, he made ​​the payment to you or not, if not, I'll check later and do it myself personally after the test but when earns shop now goes to a DDoS I can not do it now, as all laws

ticket ID number1:
ticket ID number2:

and btw, I didnt understand nothing about what you said man.
and as I wrote in tickets. becuz of this problem I lost at least 500? which I had a job offer to card some tickets for football game,

edit: forgot to write ticket ID number, but cant get access to them... loading 10 minutes nothing happens
if u can check my account:

Username: magniy

Makaveliii

BANNED
Reaction score
listen carefully man.
I have already waited 1 week. I lost much money because I had a job.. now ur telling me to answer ur support ticket, I cant even get there on ur site.
its loading 50 years and then I get error cant connect.
Why do u want me to wait even longer for my money?

Ninja can u speak to him to stop bullshitting like this plz..

Elusive

RIPPER
Reaction score
At the moment, not only do you wait for a response from the server, ie the job site. We have a very hard DDoS!

Ninja

Reaction score
Makaveliii
If you want to get ur account filled with money - you should wait.
If you no longer want access and want refund - drop there a line.

Makaveliii

BANNED
Reaction score
I want my account to get filled with money, but why should I wait even longer when he is here and answering? He tells me "answer shop ticket system" ,
well I just got access, and guess what? THere is nothing to answer..

Geks can u solve this problem asap!

Elusive

RIPPER
Reaction score
You may not receive a message back because of glitches that are associated due to DDoS at our store, and when he finished please write again repeated the ticket, and we are mandatory to assist you, we're not going and not going to ever throw, the more for such a trifle!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 22:05 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 21:52 ----------

Shop was to work something like I did to you personally replenishment + small bonus.

Makaveliii

BANNED
Reaction score
You may not receive a message back because of glitches that are associated due to DDoS at our store, and when he finished please write again repeated the ticket, and we are mandatory to assist you, we're not going and not going to ever throw, the more for such a trifle!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 22:05 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 21:52 ----------

Shop was to work something like I did to you personally replenishment + small bonus.

Problem solved, + he gave me a little bonus.

Ninja

Reaction score
Closed.