GAME-FI SCHEME

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Sucking money out of pixels. This is how you can describe the new and rapidly developing crypto industry - Game Fi. What it is, and how to make money on it, I'll tell you now.

CRYPTOIGROINDUSTRY
Earning with the help of games is no longer surprising. From e-sports to game development. Everything is clear here - you play well, or you make a cool product = profit. Still, the original purpose of video games - to entertain a person - remains unchanged. Games are primarily about emotions, and only then, for certain people, about making money. The crypt has changed everything upside down. Now they started to create games in the name of money, hammering horseradish on the product and even more so on the shell.

what-is-gamefi-gamefi-projects-are-on-the-rise-as-new-gaming-model-finds-interest.jpeg

What is Game FI?
It is difficult to say so far, since the industry has not yet fully formed. Nevertheless, I can explain. These are blockchain games that use cryptocurrencies for in-game transactions. In such games, you can farm these same tokens and spend to farm even more. The essence of the game is usually simple, or it is not a game at all, but an element of gamification of some decentralized exchange. In short, this is a crypt + toys. A classic bubble into which a lot of money has already poured, like everything in the blockchain.

9fc27e72f3a48ecfc0cc5.png

Growth of AXS

"Serious" projects
I propose to start our path from the stock exchange. Let's take a look at two of the most popular Game Fi tokens. They are Alice and AXS. The full names are My Neighbor Alice and Axie Infinity. The names are quite impressive, and when I first got acquainted with these coins, I thought that the guys are probably changing the world, making some kind of decentralized social network of the future, a cure for cancer or something else. How else to explain the growth by 20 and 4 times since the end of June? 400 and 2000%. A fortune could be made. Which is exactly what I did by opening a couple of long positions in July. (By the way, for those who are interested in the topic of trading, please write down in the comments, perhaps we will write something interesting in the near future.)

059c6e34a759aeff0fa57.png

ALICE

To be honest, when I traded these coins, it was absolutely parallel to me what they are. But I was still a little discouraged when I learned that AXS is an online Tamagotchi, and ALICE is a fun farm with minimal salaries. To say that this is complete bullshit is to say nothing. Galicia graphics and zero gameplay. And all then, that he is not needed here at all. It's about the money, not the cool graphics.

Axie-3.jpg

So, what's the point. At Axie, you create your own NFT Tamagotchi for money. You buy him all sorts of goodies for in-game tokens. That's all. The trick is that the more pumped your totem animal is, the more expensive you can sell it. That's all. In fact, you just drown the money and choose x2-x3 after a while. ALICE is the same scheme.

ss_1630545dc82db520d17f64cc1790a776d4439f7b.1920x1080.jpg

Only here you have a farm and there are additional niceties in the form of online communication and the use of DEFI products within the game.

axie-marketplace.png

How to raise the dough?
The games themselves are dull shit. Check out the screenshots. Just another unhooked NFT shnyagi, repackaged at a new angle. So why don't we make money on this shit too? There are two options - we buy and hold their tokens, or we play those very dull games. No, though. A game that brings money a priori cannot be dull. As a result, this topic will definitely be on the radar for the next couple of years. Competitors AXS and ALICe are already actively sawing, so stay tuned and don't miss the opportunity to buy tokens that will give you quick Xs. At the same time, except for the X's, there is nothing here. No fun, no benefit, so we are content with dry capitalism.

HibrikBilik

Reaction score
Have a good day Lord777! Thank you for sharing the list of cryptocurrency games here. I was looking for games to earn some cryptocurrency while playing. It seems like the Axie game will be a good choice for me. One question if can I buy any Axie account with good profits? I had some experience with buying the best place to buy league accounts, so if you got any good source with the Axie account's site to buy some profitable accounts. Send me a private message or answer me on this topic if you have any information.

Last edited: