Funny story !!!

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
Today after one swapping , i ran away two cops of stores , i am safe and here this noon cuz at school 100 meter was my favorite subject .

For all carder , Work your feets before enter inside any shop or Walmart , one Man. Said : << Tomorrow never Die >>

:)

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
Haha. They didnt have guns? And why were they chasing you? Bad plastic/id?

Soprano

Professional
Reaction score
Judging from your english and the fact theres no walmart stores in sibir I think its made up story.

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
Are u forced to comment this thread ? This story is the thruth and i don't need ur judgment ( Bad rep for That -20 )

hardworkjb

Reaction score
bro if you dont mind can you elaborate on what happen many people i know work walmarts thanks for the advice...

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
CFA ( Call for Authorization ) behind one cops client

hardworkjb

Reaction score
call for autorization does not mean you have to run its the holidays kinda common for that with all the shopping. also bro walmart does not say that they just print out tender declined. so is there more to this or what cause no where in walmart do you get call fo autorazation bro. either way why run if it says that????

vccsell87

Carder
Reaction score
CFA i always let cashier call...never get any problem with it...almost 90% of time its a automatic record ...its happen due bin i use or almost everytime?

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
When you Will havé à CFA and à cops behind you looking you strangely and asking you several question and your Id , get back hère and post thé résult

hardworkjb

Reaction score
listen you dont get cfa at walmart second a cop cant ask you questions in a situation like that third why would you go thru with a transaction if you see a cop behind you? last but not least you need to be accurate with your stuff you put here its a busy time to shop right now and a lot of workers card at walmart and making statements that are not true are not good bro WALMART does not ever ever say call for autorozation.

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
ok )
befor i come back to france, in usa with dumps i could no longer take monies out of (our atm skim op)- my partner wud use these as instore dump at stores . we figure out that place like wal-mart actual so easy to card!! no last 4 , also ! it do not say anything beside alternat tendre and i think a small reciept wud come out of the printer to say decline or some shits like this

wal mart not support call for auth , our plastic was not matchin las 4 , so when u go to place that want call for auth, they call 800 number and use the card number on plastic which is a deactivated bank card lol. so it will not make u go to jail.

howevrr i think i went to a place my self, mightve been the best buys. on the POS screen wich you can see from whrer u stand, it show the card no on MAG STRIPE!!! i was scared becaus the fuck number not match the front of my plastic ))

either way, ihad returned plastic to my novel wallit anyway , i did not let her finish , i tell her i would come back later because waiting on taxi and wnt to tell him not wait forever because he stil charge me and i leave.

kojax

Carder
Reaction score
Did u not see the cop behind u...? And was the cop store security or just there shopping...? And walmart is very safe all that happens is decline...I never seen CFA before at walmart....next time friend pay attention to your surroundings....be safe....

abba

Professional
Reaction score
listen you dont get cfa at walmart second a cop cant ask you questions in a situation like that third why would you go thru with a transaction if you see a cop behind you? last but not least you need to be accurate with your stuff you put here its a busy time to shop right now and a lot of workers card at walmart and making statements that are not true are not good bro WALMART does not ever ever say call for autorozation.

i agree with u walmart dont have CFA code (decline) there lost prevention MAY have been on u but your story dont sound right?????

JustDoIt

Reaction score
U were just scared bro), i feel u, also u looks more suspicious when u run out in front the cops. U just need to say cashier dont call nowhere,i call my bank, i spend a lot of money today, so thats why bank blocked my card and blablabla... DONT RUN! Walmart doesnt have CFA code for sure, u only gonna get small receipt with decline authorization, but if card has been reported as lost or stolen then u gonna get in trouble( good luck

seelans2000

Reaction score
when i see a cop i usually go the other way even when im not carding lol i can imagine what you went through Scaryyyy lol....