Funny story ,lesson learned

khanlian

Carder
Reaction score
Ok here is what happened to me couple of days ago in Germany while doing instore..I had a 3 cards on me 1 MC 1 AMEX and 1 VISA.. amex and MC was matching plastic and the visa I had was last 4 digit matcing plastic ...In amex and Mc I had Usa dumps and in visa I had eu dump ....so I choose the fur coat costing about 4,500 eu and started usual blah blah blah how happy my wife is going to be when she sees her gift and stuff sale person was an old lady so we went to the register because the ammount was big I gave her visa with eu dump in it she swipped the card looked at the card looked ath terminal and said to me the information in the card and numbers on the card is not matching.....I am thinking motherfucker here it comes I start playing what you mean is different and she says yes lokk at it and she turns the terminal to me what I see fucking terminal shows all numbers in a dump I am doing carding like 10 years never see thing like that....an I am like I don't know this stuppid banks mam but if you want I can call my bank and ask them what the hell is going on ...all I want is to get a fuck out of there but I am keeping me calm but burning from inside :)she said no it's ok give me your other card because she saw my other cards when I opened my wallet so I am like oh thanks god I gave her my MC she swiped it looked again to terminal and card said oh this is ok ....here go answer is call to bank I am like mam just give me my card I will get some cash and come back :) she is like no no give me your other card let's try she is begging me to fuck her :)so I gave her my amex swipe .....bang bang bang approval I am not beleiveing my eyes because it's first time that us amex worked she is like see how convinience it was for you...I am like yes mam thank you very much ...sold it for 4000 eu already and learned my lesson never ever I am going to eu with non matching plastic again never happened to me in usa ever thos was my first time so advice to all my coligues never go to germany with non matching plastic even with last 4 digits matching because motherfucking terminal shows all the numbers....

sptr

Carder
Reaction score
but thats not normal.
i also do instore in germany and there were never alle numbers from the dump on the pos or the cash voucher. sometime the last 4 but never all 16. but i never was in a store where you got so expensive coats :D

C

capac

Some pos in germany show all cc, in spain too (for ex. at FNAC) , in france too and in Italy too....
normally Nobody take care of that for lil amounts but for big amounts (nowadays 4k is a BIG hit) they check all...

khanlian

Carder
Reaction score
Capac How can I connect with you bro?heard good things about your eu shit....I hit you up couple of times on icq no luck so I am not trying to annoy you everyday with spamming your icq as lot of noobs do here with my icq,,,,

Uluda88

Professional
Reaction score
ya I card in Germany for a couple of months, only ever seen all 16 digits in a small local gas station, everywhere else including big gas stations in only l4 and no cardholder
however in munich it appears to be bad chuch too card there... as they show cardholder there on every receipt
it would help me if u mentioned the store name if it's a store chain so i can watch my back
appreciate it ^^

Ninja

Reaction score
nice story.
Hearing about POS showing ALL digits 1st time too...

dare2win

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
nice story.
Hearing about POS showing ALL digits 1st time too...

that is true,some terminals show all the digits.go prepared and dont forget to carry a gun when you are going to shop at some unkown place.:D

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
jewerly stand in a mall showed all 16 digits. (usa). luckily it was dumb Asian women..

mr.bundles

RIPPER
Reaction score
UK gas stations show 16 digits if card calls for authorisation etc. - some systems changed now