(FREE)Trojan/Botnet 100% FUD

xdirc

Reaction score
NOTE: I did have this same thread in another section, but someone pointed out that it was in fact in the wrong section and he was right, so I moved over here.

The original thread was at: http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=31493

Im in a good mood and feeling generous. If you use RATs or Botnets and need the server 100% FUD (Fully Undetectable). Just contact me. You'll need to upload the server to sendspace.com for me to download and that's also what ill use to upload it so you can download it.

Im not asking for anything in return, just like to help out the community..

IRapeHomelessArabs said:
Also there is no guarantee you will not backdoor the "trojan" under the name of "crypting" it.

paco said:
i also say this
be careful with free FUD service )
he always can bind own botnet and have free spreading because of you )

All of you are absolutely right. I could backdoor it.. Which I wont. You could always check the size, which of course when I crypt it, it does add to it a little bit. But also if someone really wants their server 100% fully undetectable, then it shouldnt matter if I backdoor. Of course I would ask before-hand if I could backdoor it so I could get some victims as well.. But its up to the other person and how they feel about it.

But just to prove myself, Ill make a video of it while I do it, or we can use TeamViewer and you can watch me as I do it..

--XDIrc

zbox

RIPPER
Reaction score
You really are generous, even moving the thread to keep it alive :))

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
that shows how serious he is to improve his thread. Is also a sign of legit biz

xdirc

Reaction score
You really are generous, even moving the thread to keep it alive :))

Maybe I took your comment out of context, if I did, then I apologize. But, man. If you really think Im a little kid wanting to keep a thread alive by moving it, then youve got me sadly mistaken. I know that there are people here who use botnets, trojans, etc.. Some may not now about crypters and where to get them as they are young, green, and still trying to learn this shit. We all started somewhere. I remember when I was 13 on these type of forums (CounterfeitLibrary). I didnt know anything. Im just trying to help out. If you dont like it, why bother posting in my thread?

My service that Im offering for FREE, aint much, its very simple, but it can help alot of people out get more slaves/victims, which could mean more info, logs, etc.. Which could mean more $$$ for them.

slow.killer

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hello bro

I will be adding you now and looking forward to talk to you and see where things take us too

NOTE: I did have this same thread in another section, but someone pointed out that it was in fact in the wrong section and he was right, so I moved over here.

The original thread was at: http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=31493

Im in a good mood and feeling generous. If you use RATs or Botnets and need the server 100% FUD (Fully Undetectable). Just contact me. You'll need to upload the server to sendspace.com for me to download and that's also what ill use to upload it so you can download it.

Im not asking for anything in return, just like to help out the community..

All of you are absolutely right. I could backdoor it.. Which I wont. You could always check the size, which of course when I crypt it, it does add to it a little bit. But also if someone really wants their server 100% fully undetectable, then it shouldnt matter if I backdoor. Of course I would ask before-hand if I could backdoor it so I could get some victims as well.. But its up to the other person and how they feel about it.

But just to prove myself, Ill make a video of it while I do it, or we can use TeamViewer and you can watch me as I do it..

--XDIrc