Free Apple pay bins

gus

Reaction score
Can someone help me UK non VBV bins for e gift cards
These are the bins i was given for apple pay in the UK( I payed 400£}
Please give me any advise as this I'm new to carding. They also told me to use yesbro.cc to buy the fullz

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
Hello,it looks like you have got misinfo.
For egift cards non vbv bin is not necessary & also it does not have to be UK bin.If you are UK based & looking to card UK sites,other countries CCs works well with UK sites too.
I do not know the bin for apple pay which you have mentioned as i dont work with apple pay but my one friend was using US cc for apple pay in UK.
I dont recommend yesbro cc shop as the quality of cards is compromised there.

gus

Reaction score
Hello,it looks like you have got misinfo.
For egift cards non vbv bin is not necessary & also it does not have to be UK bin.If you are UK based & looking to card UK sites,other countries CCs works well with UK sites too.
I do not know the bin for apple pay which you have mentioned as i dont work with apple pay but my one friend was using US cc for apple pay in UK.
I dont recommend yesbro cc shop as the quality of cards is compromised there.
Thank you for replying. I tried using a few old CCs that i had (didnt use them for anything,were all different bins) on a website called One4all.com and all 3 went straight to otp. You got any suggestions for me.

I was also recommended shalomninja.shop which seems to mostly sell US cc.

Any information would be very much appreciated.

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
Thank you for replying. I tried using a few old CCs that i had (didnt use them for anything,were all different bins) on a website called One4all.com and all 3 went straight to otp. You got any suggestions for me.

I was also recommended shalomninja.shop which seems to mostly sell US cc.

Any information would be very much appreciated.
Before using a cc validate it by adding to apps like ubereats or boltfood..if it adds with no otp request you can card with cc but when it doesnt add ir means its dead and when it asks for otp it means it will ask for otp on every payment processor..