foxmulder - timewaster possible ripper (Funny story) BEWARE

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
FoxMulder
http://www.carder.market/member.php?u=38095

Short Description: Wanted to buy a method on how to card PayPal that costs 1.5k , sent me a printscreen with his LR after i told him i will go first if i see this (lol) hoping i will fall for that and constantly refused in making an escrow deal through ninja while acting all mad and childish. Definately a time waster, probably a ripper. Beware

Conversation through PM:

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkgnn
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulder
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yes, but i wont give you 1.5k upfront for sure.
if you go upfront, it's ok. if not, thanks for your time and good bye

Quote:
Quote:
i dont use icq, jabber only

Quote:
add me on icq @ 630317743

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i just want to make orders trough paypal guest checkout
500-1000$
asian site

Quote:
Quote:
tell me your price.

Quote:
Quote:
hey dude,
ive seen your thread about paypal, and i'm interested in your tips, please share with me.

if it's useful, i will be very greatful with lr.

thanks.

All my methods are useful, if you have LR and are willing to pay i can share some really important info with you. Let me know. For a fixed price ofcourse

Depends what info you need, paypal carding items from 500 to 1000 / 500 to 5000 / 500 to 10 000. Pick one

Also what country are your drops in and where do you want to card your stuff @ EU,UK/ASIA or US ?

1.5k price for that method , 95% rate of success.

whats the guarantee for working?

OK, we ll talk here. So do you want it?

printscreen me your LR with 1.5k and i will go upfront.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nsemqt
sorry for being small- using virtual machine small size
let me know when seen, and i delete from SP

i hope your method is not some basic stuff

regards

Ok in this case open an account with ninja for escrow, anyone can printscreen a LR.

haha
you ask me to printscreen lr, now say anybody can make it
are you mad?

teamview me if you doubt, else fuck off timewaster

I'm no time waster don't go there and watch your mouth. Anyone can fake a LR printscreen, common dude, you can do better than that. If you really have that LR in your account than you have no problem with setting up an escrow account with Ninja. Where is the problem in that? Or are you mad, because you just faked a LR screenshot believing i will fall for it and now the legit escrow is getting you confused? Be honnest

get off your high horse, kid.
i just asked you in my last message to come teamview me to see my account is not photoshopped! do you understand what is TEAMVIEWER?!

use your small brain, and think again. YOU ASKED ME TO PRINTSCREEN MY LR.

you are just a stupid fuck, who will never have 1.5k on liberty
get a life

Listen up little fagg noob, set up the escrow with ninja or fuck off and stop messaging me. You want me to send you the scheme upfront and you do not under any circumstances agree with escrow? After you sent me a printscreen of a LR that even a 2 year old can easily fake in paintbrush ?! "LMFAO" ARE YOU SERIOUS? Set up escrow with ninja or the deals off. I don't have time for this bullshit.

pathetic looser))

1.) screen is not fake
2.) this is 3rd time i ask , you can freely come on teamviewer and see my accounts,
all of them is over 1k kid))
3.) you asked for screen, thats why i made it, now what the fuck are you complaining about?
4.) i'm done thousands of lr$ (YES! THOUSANDS of LR) with ninja escrow, you free to ask him, he will confirm so i dont understand why did you say i refuse escrow. i just smell you are a looser timewaster fuck.

as i said: get a life. that's my christmas wish for you.

this whole convo has been pmed to ninja anyways
because on your thread you promise free info for pm, now ask 1.5k$, and according to forum rules methods selling is prohibited.

hopefully you will get your well deserved deer status soon.
i have printscreened your thread also, so dont waste your precious time editing/deleting it.

have a nice day!
cheers

foxmulder

Professional
Reaction score
Short Description: Wanted to buy a method on how to card PayPal that costs 1.5k , sent me a printscreen with his LR after i told him i will go first if i see this (lol) hoping i will fall for that and constantly refused in making an escrow deal through ninja while acting all mad and childish. Definately a time waster, probably a ripper. Beware
highlight, where i refuse escrow! - I never did (and even if i would, i'm the buyer so i would have had all right to do! second: selling method is not allowed, especially under a fake thread of you)

you asked printscreen from the first time- you got it. After that you said it's fake. Ok.)) I asked you to come on teamviewer to show you everything, to make sure it's not fake. You didn't come.)) What can i say, i hate when somebody accusing me with faking. This had nothing to do with escrow.

anyways you must be real stupid and brave wasting ninja's time with your pathetic stuff. Read rules!

Last edited:

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
No, i am not wasting anyone's time and this thread had to be made because you are a probable ripper with a very fake lame excuse. You did avoid escrow several times before going all aggressive , you were getting mad because i kept asking you to go through escrow and you didn't want that, because i were supposed to send you the tutorials upfront and you send me the money after. A PRINTSCREEN OF LR THAT CAN BE EASILY MADE IN PAINTBRUSH. I mean cmon man..... you really think im that dumb? Ninja don't ignore this here. Thank you and this is my last post on anything foxmulder has to say.
Later