Forum's Cops de-anon (fastcandy)

Sir. guap

Professional
Reaction score
lol. Devi made a surprise. :) and this person even exceeded my expectation. I have allready posted logs where he threated me to give him account (coz i have found all his prev ones) or he will reveal exadmin name on public. Just check logs here

he said what if exadmin on indictment list that means we're cops place, but his brain wont understand simple thing what if our exadmin is in that list that means what they really want us. :)

He had no problems reading other people PMs on other board and and even poses what he was able to do it on public.
So keeping that in mind ill ask Devi to explain how he come to such suggestions, revealing all his emails and facebook accounts. We NEVER reveal any information about anyone (even if he's ripper) but if hes a cop - i dont see a problem there.
+ now its clear how he got access to sealed files with full names. Just be careful guys in future. cops are everywhere.

PS. Ill think who will be next Devi target... :D

2 cops allready has been revealed. He deserve a medal. haha

hell yeah he need a medal of honor cause any of us could of been dealing with this pig while he's building a case on us i think should do more of through screening for certain users and post all who's cops so they can know we know and are gonna find out and expose you and post there tags on as much boards as possiable to continue to expose them all around

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
well done Devi HIP HIP HOORAY! I hope you have a fabulous holiday and a prosperous new year CHEERS.

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
At least we rest assured that Milka has a bf,she is dating and all the chocolate is flowin:))

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score
hehehe

devi +1

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
yes this guy has been going on on all the other forums about cpro being full of cops and he posted the logs with ninja about him threatening you with csu admin name saying you worked with him and what not. i think he is also a couple other names on other forums but i can not verify. he just looks like an idiot.

but seriously, you think a cop would use their real name/email on a forum? but good job for finding this.

im starting to get very paranoid about who i speak with. i think atleast 20% here are cops.

or KREBS' goons

Last edited:

cocktail

Professional
Reaction score
another idea we can extract from this thread is the number of people that used their same email on this forum that they used on facebook exceeds maybe 40%
so everytime the base gets out, they are sitting ducks )

Ninja

Reaction score
Correct. :)

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Facebook is the best tool,to gather intel in this new Cyber Time:) Who thinks some lucky kid made a lucky strike :) should always Remember to Himself that There is Nothing Called - Coincidence.All happens with a reason,for a reason.

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
your'e telling me people use there facebook email for this board? i wpuld not come within 100 m of this site without a vpn let alone use a email linked to any part of your real life/ip? i stopped going on facebook years ago, i dont care about seeing what johnny fed himself for breakfast yesterday...

think guys, that site is for the 9-5 zombies in this world that need attention to survive and want to feel like a celebrity. that site is the root of all evil and just lets the govt., other criminals, family members, etc... all look at everything you do. if you upload an image there from a phone with gps, in 30 seconds anybody can get the exact gps coordinates it was taken from.

think guys, be smart and dont go to prison.

without facebook you would be almost 100% anonymous on the internet if you protected your ip. but if you login to facebook with your vpn or socks ip it can be linked to this site and many others very easily.

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
facebook got ex-admin in hot water not forget ))

https://www.facebook.com/roman.zolotarev.52

ALL should understand what is going on with LE these day ) if a cop like fast was here , and ex-admin bust because of it too according to devi , no limit to things ..