FloppyCopy - thief and liar

Byza

Carder
Reaction score
Hello,
I saw already rip report for this thief, so I am also posting my teribile experiance hope you ll block this guy from ripping people.

In short, I carded items to Walmart store, this guy picked them up, but havent send share for it!He took 2 TV and 1 ipad and havent send share for it! I for only excuses and laterz not even reply from him and I see he is still ripping people.He also tried to show some false payments but that was very kiddish (pic num 19 and similar)

His other ID is [email protected] please beware of him.
His profile:
http://carder.market/member.php?u=51681

All conversation posted bellow form beginning.(1-20 slides)

http://imageshack.us/g/15/85138909.png/

Also please check his last PM very funny indead (his last reply to me)
pmlastreply.png

Conclusion PLEASE BAN THIS RIPPER:mad:

Last edited:

AL!

No comments

Ninja

Reaction score
Any chance what you'll post link to his profile?
THank you.

Brakis

RIPPER
Reaction score
Yeah he contacted me and also offered extra fishy deal including upfront payment.

FloppyCopy

RIPPER
Reaction score
BRAKIS. POST LOGS OR PROOF OR PLEASE GO AWAY (Polite words, which means FUCK OFF)

Brakis was contacted because he said he can cashout vcc. I wanted to do Escrow, HE REFUSED AND I HAVE LOGS TO PROVE BRAKIS IS NOT ACCEPTING ESCROW.

I ask him to do test on $20 or $40 card, (it was brand new unregistered netspend).... NOW CARD IS LIMITED, and I need to send in SSN/DL/PROOF OF ADDRESS SCAN thanks to this guy. I wish he told me only cashout mangocard.com. His signature is a liar. he cannot do all Vcc, sometimes he makes them worse (now i need to make and send scans), and BRAKIS--IF I RIP YOU, MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD.

Brakis

Dont make more lies about me ripper

Byza

Carder
Reaction score
FloppyCopy, you are even ignoring this blacklist report and you still not paying.
I hope admin will BAN you very soon,YOU REALLY DESERVED IT.

FloppyCopy

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hello,
I saw already rip report for this thief, so I am also posting my teribile experiance hope you ll block this guy from ripping people.

In short, I carded items to Walmart store, this guy picked them up, but havent send share for it!He took 2 TV and 1 ipad and havent send share for it! I for only excuses and laterz not even reply from him and I see he is still ripping people.He also tried to show some false payments but that was very kiddish (pic num 19 and similar)

His other ID is [email protected] please beware of him.
His profile:
http://carder.market/member.php?u=51681

All conversation posted bellow form beginning.(1-20 slides)

http://imageshack.us/g/15/85138909.png/

Also please check his last PM very funny indead (his last reply to me)
pmlastreply.png

Conclusion PLEASE BAN THIS RIPPER:mad:

BULLSHIT. WE AGREED on the alternate payment method through WU. IDK IF money was Straight to you or it was Exchanger, but I'm NOT GOING to double pay for that shit. Yes, I did Recieve it stuff, but he also recieved WU. i will upload proof (EMAILS, WU reciept, and even my chat logs if needed. On Monday, Im back at 'WORK' Computer, where i can upload wu form/reciept, along with email with mtcn and other info. ==) If OP doesnt mind, I will post wu details etc up here, but I am trying to maintain both our privacy, so for now, when i get home i am taking care of you... p.s. I think barik is your alter-ego, but thats neither here nor their.

ANY BODY ELSE?? I'm done working with people, ESCROW ONLY FOR EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE, and also make sure all the specifics are ironed out before agreeing on a deal.

NINJA- Why i can never reach you on ICQ? If I dont reach you this weekend, I'm posting WU Proof up here I suppose. usually you are so helpfull ninja... please look into theese guys, regardless of your decision about me. I KNOW THEY HAVE MULTIPLE NICS, and the check guy is huge liar.

If ninja dont want me to mail him the checks, anybody who pm's me may have 2 checks. DOBUT THEY ARE WORTH SHIT, but they look pretty.

Ninja

Reaction score
You really think i care about you, so i can do it just because you want it SO MUCH?
You ignored ppl and now u came "on track"? lol.

And i NEVER respond in icq about blacklists claims.
because PUBLIC case = PUBLIC.
You have somethin to say? Say there.
Thats it.

Byza

Carder
Reaction score
FloppyCopy,you are a storyteller ( think you should start writing fairytales). This is pathetic attempt, but ok thats expected from persons like you?

What is sent? To Who? Where do you see anything about that in logs? The only payment you sent me is FALSE LR BATCH FILE. nothing more then that.
Finally if you have something to say post here, or prepare to get banned you stupid ripper.

FloppyCopy

RIPPER
Reaction score
NINJA IS THE BOSS. I'M HANGING UP MY MSR.

You really think i care about you, so i can do it just because you want it SO MUCH?
You ignored ppl and now u came "on track"? lol.

And i NEVER respond in icq about blacklists claims.
because PUBLIC case = PUBLIC.
You have somethin to say? Say there.
Thats it.

YOU SIR ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO DESERVES RESPECT ON THIS FORUM.

. gotta change style of typing, 33lr--this time no ripping. Plenty of socks to go around. I Fucked some people, and I made good money with some people. Pizzia dont know what nick, but i bought over 100 plastics from him no problem. He is right.

What dumb fucks let my pretty talk go on for so long.
PLEASE ALLOW 24HR FROM THIS POST SO THAT I MAY MAKE-UP WITH THOSE WHO I FEEL DESERVE IT, AND TO THOSE I DONT MAKE IT UP TO. ITS ALL IN THE GAME. If it makes you feel better, knowing where the money truley went, twards hosting of my own server and the start of my own botnet. Goodbye to this personality. Hello to a new one.

I wonder--If there is somebody I dont like, can I just say that they are my alt, and take 'em down with me? That'd be nice. Though I stole and deceived some of you individualy, I did contribute to the Forums. No excuses here friends. Justa a FINAL explination. HA, you guys aint my friends.

//BAN's SELF

Comes back with a new MAC and new IP, and thanks to you guys, a NEW PC!
THE FORUMS MUST GO TOTALLY PRIVATE W/ VOUCH SYSTEM, OR THE PRICE TO ENTER, AND REMAIN A MEMBER MUST BE RAISED WHERE RIPPING IS NOT A POSSIBILITY. MAYBE their should be $50usd Entrance fee....And if you want to VIEW OR DO BIZ in the market place (Verrified or not, ==same amount of rip reports ) maybe you should be REQUIRED to have 500usd min in Escrow.... Just opinions of a "newbie" ripper.

Ninja

Reaction score
FloppyCopy
Ripper group assigned to your account.
Closed.