flaw in chip and pin cards

diablo

Carder
Reaction score
this is how it works if a human being made it theres always a human being to break it :)

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i am an expert on breaking things made by humans.

C

capac

PURE SHIT!!!!

Who know a bit of electronics and how chip cards working and looked "good" the video understand that they didnt so hard thing :) nothing is broken!
This device is some like those littlesim cards to put in middle between locked fones and gsm sim to use any sim on locked fones.. this is principle

morosanu2o

BANNED
Reaction score
PURE SHIT!!!!

Who know a bit of electronics and how chip cards working and looked "good" the video understand that they didnt so hard thing :) nothing is broken!
This device is some like those littlesim cards to put in middle between locked fones and gsm sim to use any sim on locked fones.. this is principle

but can be done?even if is not broken but fooled the important thing for us carder is to see a recipt with APROVED writen on it,and 1 more question do you think this trick work on atm also as good as they show is done on pos?,,cause in that case all dump vendors i want your 201 base's :))))))

strykn

Carder
Reaction score
when this becomes public and avail in the carding world.... good fucking game LOL

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
you realize you do need the original physical card for the chip, right?
seems to me that this system isn't broken... yet

C

capac

CANT be done at ATM. they use a REAL card to sign a fake pin with pos, this maybe work in SDA cards with plain text pin verifyed locally on pos (little transactina and offline ones..)

btw. imagine to go in some cool Rolex shop to card a daytona with that bag on ur back and when the ady ask card u tke out like david copperfield take out a rabbit from da hat LOOL

Those idiots of cambridge not showed NOTHING new, they just divulgate some *media alerts to justify the money that they re sucking to somebody for theyr researchs (that are goingvery slowwww for me:))

ppl in the "carding underworld" had already much more better results than them (that of course will NOT share NEVER)

C+P is NOT broken, only some operations in some "scenarios" can be compromised or hacked or logged, thats all....

I write that coz i HAVE sufficent skills to say that!

best regards

but can be done?even if is not broken but fooled the important thing for us carder is to see a recipt with APROVED writen on it,and 1 more question do you think this trick work on atm also as good as they show is done on pos?,,cause in that case all dump vendors i want your 201 base's :))))))