Find 3D secure & 2D website 2024

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
Today, I will talk about the difference between a 3D SECURE website and a 2D website as well as how to spot them.

WHAT IS 3D SECURE:

It is a protocol designed for extra security layer online when using credit and debit cards. Most websites which use 3D protocol will show the following logo at their checkout or at the bottom of the page:

1627425586281.png

1627425596639.png

1627425604374.png

When you go on the website and enter your payment details. you will then be redirected to your debit card or credit card provider's 3D secure page. It's here that you will normally ask to provide the following:

• OTP CODE:

1627425639723.png

• PERSONAL DETAILS:

1627425656331.png

• APP AUTHENTICATION:

1627425670244.png

When we use credit card or debit card which are VBV(Verified by Visa) or MSC (MasterCode) or SAFE KEY (Amex).
If you use those cc on a 3D SECURE website then you will trigger the 3D SECURE protocol and you will be directed to the above.

That's why we (carders) need to use NON VBV/ NON MSC/ NON SAFEKEY because they DO NOT TRIGGER 3D, they BYPASS / SKIP the protocol and go straight to payment which is AWESOME.
Unfortunately, those are rare because you need to know the BIN (first 6 digits) and look for them at verified CC shop.

(NOTE: ANY NON VBV CC CAN BE TURN TO VBV by the provider/bank)

WHAT IS 2D WEBSITE:

Website with 2D payment gateway allows payment to be done WITHOUT OTP, WITHOUT APP AUTHENTICATION, WITHOUT those nonsense.

2D website only needs credit card and debit card details to accomplish payment.

2D website DO NOT have 3D logo!

• 2D website checkout:

1627425700007.png

Most 2D website can take VBV CC without trigger and that's why 2D websites are very good but are becoming rare now because merchants and banks want to increase security as there are fraud occurring every day.

In order to find 3D secure and 2D website, you will have to use google and search one by one then test the website, there are no easy way!

If you are lucky, some good people will give some 2d site on legit forums.

I hope that you had a nice reading and that's will be all for today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aguonwa1

Reaction score
Please can anyone help me with a live cc store to get credit or debit cards

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Please can anyone help me with a live cc store to get credit or debit cards
You can find verified sellers in telegram and legit shops CC in this section:
You can check the validity (live) of CC using any checker or donation on any website.