Fierce part-time scheme

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
Maybe you were not a person who is now getting acquainted with this scheme - you must have eggs and intelligence, because the scheme is black and anonymity must be at the level. I will clearly describe below how I specifically encrypted and hid my ass securely. The scheme is wonderful due to the hardcore and the game with fire. Our goals are ANY WELL-BEING PEOPLE on the social network VK or OD.

More specifically, the audience is divided into 3 categories:
1) Businessmen / or other wealthy citizens - request for them $ 500
2) Beautiful girls, not poor in appearance - $ 300
3) Anyone who can pay at least 1000 rubles.

I'll start with the anonymity I used. We are talking about extortion of money for criminal information, and this is a sickly article 163 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, along with Blackmail.
The fact that you need to have a portable TOR browser on a flash drive is understandable.
But the main thing and guaranteed. You must go online, firstly, in an Internet cafe, secondly, from the TOP, and thirdly, use the stolen VK or OD pages.
Make sure in advance that there are no surveillance cameras in the Internet cafe. Such numerous, hot spots near the Institutes are ideal. I am a Moskvich and loved to maneuver through the institute's Internet cafes of the SZAO. In the cafe itself, cover your face with a scarf. I am personally paranoid, so in the summer I wore a baseball cap and glasses ala Stallone, and in the winter a scarf + a hood.

What is all this for? For the fact that if some offended businessman (sha) sets the trash to look for you, then after a decent period of time, they will have the address of this Internet cafe, there are no cameras there, and if there is, they will not know anything good about you. This will lead the investigation to a dead end forever. However, this is all paranoia, since for $ 500 foreign cops will not tear ass. Foreign? Exactly. We will be unlimited in the CIS countries - Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Georgia, etc. Russia is also possible, but this is already more dangerous. Personally, I grabbed Russia without any problems, since I am a fierce fellow in life, and as you know, you can do a lot with your mind.

I will expand the aspects of the topic that are the most profitable and effective, and in fact it can be modernized. The main thing is anonymity at the proper level in order to sleep well.
So.

The first category of victims is looking for Richie Rich. I started with the one that I chose in the search for VK: Country, age, and in the column I put the work: Business / my business / my business / top manager / administrator / director / boss / other trump tags ...
Well, of course I looked at those that were online. (I kept a list of those whom I had already tried to fuck or fucked.

We look at the page, glimpse the PERSONALITY and if the messages of the drugs are open, we write immediately, and if they are closed, then we climb into friends with the signature: “We urgently need to talk, Vasily! (Volodya, Gennady, Rudolph, etc.) "

To the question: About what? Immediately and right off the bat, we slap our boyar the following recitative, which I have compiled in a quality manner:

Good afternoon. I am writing to you at once in essence and in detail. On one of the message boards, I posted my topics that I was looking for a job as a hitman. A week ago, a man came out to me. Judging by his voice (we spoke on the phone) he is 30 +/- years old. He seriously ordered me to remove you. And remove delicately. Not so that a bullet in the forehead should be approached, but he asked to stage an accident. We agreed with him that I will pretend that I want to rob you, but in fact, in the process of robbery, I stab you with a knife. We were on the phone for two days, and now, according to legend, I have to go to extinguish you, the time is coming. Of course, I don’t want to do anything like that and I will not, but I’m thinking of leaking the information to you. In the end, he paid me an advance of $ 1,500 and promised another $ 2,500 after the case. I'm sure that when he realizes that I threw him, he will continue to search, because there are a lot of similar ads on the Internet and I do not think that all those people who write them obviously want, like me, to receive an advance payment and that's it. It is possible that he will find what he was looking for and then you will at least have a problem.

So so. What I have. I have his mail (the left one, but it is possible that his IP address is real), his phone number (although he said that the SIM card is left, but if he inserted it into his device, then it can be easily installed by Imei), and most importantly, I recorded it on a dictaphone, I have a function in my phone, our last conversation. You may recognize him by his voice, in any case, these are all reinforced concrete evidence. Based on this, you can safely start a case and investigate fruitfully. And there will be a lot of time in stock while this type of another killer will be looked for. If you have an idea of me, with a squeal and indignation, to drain the cops so that they look for a customer through me, then I will immediately make a reservation, I took care of anonymity. I myself am not from Ukraine, by the way, but from Estonia, I go to the Internet using a TOR-browser + VPN, all this stuff is on my flash drive, portable, in an internet cafe of a nearby institute. The page from which I am writing is hijacked, of course it's not me. So it's pointless. If you care about all this, then my intention is simple: I want to sell you the above information for $ 500. I’ll also give you my email with the correspondence, I don’t de-anonymize myself, and your cops don’t give a shit about me, but they’ll want to snatch the customer like a rabbit bulldog. Waiting for an answer.

The text of the announcement was twice corrected by me and in advance includes most of the answers to the questions endured.

40% - after receiving such a message, they send fuck or start threatening.
Those who sent, we throw them into an emergency situation with the words - "I'm just kidding, forget it!" (if I apply for a ride, the cops will not tear my ass and dissuade the terpily)

The one who threatens that he has cool connections and he has already set all superstructures on you - we just warn you that your anonymity is off the charts, calculate, as you already wrote, they may, firstly, not immediately, and secondly, another Country (I IP - Estonian put in the TOP, set it up. Vidalia is no longer there, but the internet says how to change the IP so that it always gives out a certain country. Google.)

So, we say to our harsh businessman that in the best case, in a day or two, an outfit of cops will walk to an Internet cafe on the outskirts of Tallinn (the capital of Estonia) and, realizing that there are no surveillance cameras, they will interrogate the administrator, who will be able to recall the approximate signs of YOU In general, it is immediately clear to any healthy organism of human origin that the case is dead.

Based on this, convincingly and with the reasons of the above, you repeat: will you buy info? Or I will merge now and you FUCKING fucking find me with your special services, you will lose information with me because of fucking $ 500. You are a businessman, what is so surprising about being ordered? Here you are, a bulletin board (you throw any of your choice, where you saw similar announcements - it's like the rules of a bulletin board with sparing moderation or its absence).

If the arguments did not work, then we send the fuck right away and in an emergency. We catch the next one.
For me personally, 2 out of 10 immediately agreed or first asked at least some details, for example: Is the customer so stupid that he gave the address of my page in VK?
The correct answer is: “But he didn’t let me. He is very careful, he gave the initial data - 2 photos (from VK), Name, age, and then he said approximately (under 40, about 30 whatever). So I was looking for you in social networks from a photo! I hammered in the Name, country, city, roughly the age range and calculated and found! "

Then the patient may ask before transferring money: “And the address? Where are you going to flunk me? Did he give you info? "

We answer: “No. He said that upon arrival in the city, his hired guide would meet me and show everything on the spot, and they say I would settle in a hotel and track you down on the route Work-home-shop, etc. "

Be sure to put pressure on the fact that recording a conversation on a dictaphone is really a super proof, and the established fact of payment for a crime is a 100% reason to initiate a criminal case and start an investigation as soon as possible, since “the person is in danger”!

In general, immediately after that, they usually agreed to transfer the loot to me.
I made partially filled QIWI wallets, Limit 60 tr. enough to receive $ 500.
The main thing - do not forget to open a second account (dollar) and make it the main one, so as not to raise a logical question from a foreigner - “You’re in Estonia. Fuck you in rubles? What are you? Fuck me? " )))

Terpile, in order to avoid catching with live bait, I wrote in advance that I will withdraw money with the help of drops, from a debit card, I will hide my face, so that the hope (for some reason!) Is to grab me first, it is better to forget this venture. It's pointless.

By the way, I cashed money when, as usual, from a debit card, and sometimes I actually did so - I was looking for a drop and either through his card or into a mobile phone he stuck the loot, and he removed it from a SIM card in a branch of Bank, cashed it using his passport.

After we have the loot and we received it, removed it or took it to a safe storage location (before removing it) - after that we send the loot Any JPEG or other file, which we simply and stupidly rename to ZIP or RAR. We send it to Loch and say that this is an archive, unpack it there all the data, correspondence, dictaphone recording, login / password from the mail, etc. - while he is fucking trying to unpack a file that will not be unpacked a priori, we forever leave the left, stolen page of VK or OD, from which we wrote to him (finally, do not add it to the emergency situation!) And ideally then the login and password of the latter (and indeed each the page that you have soiled by communicating with all of them) to give for general review in groups ala intimate dating 18+, with the words “guys look at the login and password of the page of my ex-girl! She has naked pictures in HP! "- the jerks will immediately fire up their IPs on this page. (my paranoia)

So, CATEGORY 2: Girls are beautiful - or search for the profession Actress, Model.

The mechanism is somewhat modified. Here is the content of the text:

Good afternoon. I am writing to you at once in essence and in detail. On one of the message boards, I posted my threads about looking for a dangerous, one-off job. A week ago, a girl came out to me. Judging by her voice (we spoke on the phone) she is 30 +/- years old. In all seriousness, she ordered me to splash hydrochloric acid in your face. We had been on the phone for two days, and now, according to legend, I have to go to you, the time is coming. Of course, I don’t want to do anything like that and I will not, but I’m thinking of leaking the information to you. In the end, she paid me an advance of $ 500 and promised another $ 1000 after the case. I am sure that when she realizes that I threw her, then she will continue to search, because there are a lot of similar ads on the Internet and I don't think that all those people who write them obviously want to get an advance payment like me and that's it. It is possible that she will find

So so. What I have. I have her mail (left, but it is possible that her IP address is real), phone number (although she said that the SIM card is left, but if she inserted it into her device, then it can be easily installed by Imei), and most importantly, I recorded it on a dictaphone, I have a function in my phone, our last conversation. You may recognize her by her voice, in any case, it's all reinforced concrete evidence. Based on this, you can safely start a case and investigate fruitfully. And there will be a lot of time in stock, while this chicken will look for another performer. If you have an idea of me, with a squeal and indignation, to drain the cops so that they look for a customer through me, then I will immediately make a reservation, I took care of anonymity. I myself am not from Kazakhstan, by the way, but from Estonia, I go to the Internet using a multistage TOR-browser + VPN chain, I have all this stuff on a flash drive, portable, in an Internet cafe on the outskirts of the city, there are no video cameras. The page from which I am writing is hijacked, of course it's not me. So it makes no sense to look for ME. If you care about all this, then my intention is simple: I want to sell you the above information for $ 300. I’ll also give you my email with the correspondence, I don’t de-anonymize myself, and your cops don’t give a shit about me, but they’ll want to snatch the customer like a rabbit bulldog. Waiting for an answer. and your cops do not give a shit about me, but they want to snatch the customer like a rabbit bulldog. Waiting for an answer. and your cops do not give a shit about me, but they want to snatch the customer like a rabbit bulldog. Waiting for an answer.

Questions are asked similar, we answer the same sensibly and with an arrangement.

This category is the most pissing with fear and quick to agree to everything. In terms of danger ... Well ... if ordinary girls, then nothing is terrible, and so you can run into the daughter of an oligarch))) Well, okay. The main thing is A-BUT-BUT!

Don't give any of them much time to think. If you are asked to write later or left offline in the middle of a conversation, then change the IP in the TOP and enter from a new page, having previously thrown the previous one to the drocher.

I spent from 3 to 8 stolen pages on one character who agreed.

Category No. 3. - ordinary people. We are looking for those - who have a relationship (dating / married / etc.) Abyssal cities - Moscow / St. Petersburg / Yekaterinburg.

Based on this, we sculpt a legend or about splashing acids, or beating, or stabbing with a knife in the entrance, or anything that might scare.

We ask neither more nor less from 1000 to 5000 rubles. They will not be led for more. All greedy bitches. Looks like the elixir of immortality is cheaper to buy than information about the impending assassination attempt.

Persuasion and psychology skills can greatly improve both finding victims and handling them. In general, you can work based on the already prepared MY text. It is meaningful and complete.

Do not do auto-postings. Always hand-pick your victims.

I have automated my work as follows. I treated all this as a full-fledged job and worked hard 5 days a week - from 9 to 18. I told my wife that I go to work. He quit his main job, and therefore the question of normal earnings arose. So - the main thing is to arrange everything according to the steps and with the arrangement.

1) Come to any of your chosen Internet cafes, pay for the computer, sit down. Take a new flash card and download the portable version of the TOR browser. (at home on your USB flash drive from your computer, DO NOT download in advance!)

2) Launch TOR, as well as some other browser. I used Epic, as it is also quite good and simple to anonymize.

3) With TOR we start knocking on businessmen or other rich buratins, and with Epic we start knocking beauties parallel to girls, but on a different topic (with acid).

4) Have a text file on the USB stick with all the necessary templates - the ad itself + competent answers to the most frequent questions.

5) You can write from hacked, hijacked pages from someone, which you can buy anywhere (I took akk7akk.com here), or even buy blank zero pages. We change them as often as we see fit. I changed often, and after the change, I threw out the used one (login / password) to drochers, so that they could flash their IPs on my relatives.

6) As a rule - in the course of a conversation, after the first response of the victim, it becomes clear - there is something to catch or you can go further. I made visits to online users, 5 posts each. I was waiting for an answer. There is a contact, it means we communicate, there is no contact or no answer, then we move on.

7) Category 2 has the highest income and frequency of consent. Beauties do not need a long time to explain why they want to disfigure. It's just that some chicken decided to spoil her life for something. They themselves immediately begin to suspect and even ask again: “What is this Anya Krylova ??? Vika Raguzina ??? ". No need to answer. Just speak meaningfully - I WILL NOT! + explain that no one will jail her without compromising evidence, and you even have a voice recorded in a telephone conversation.

8) For stupid chicks, you can even take screenshots of VK correspondence (self-made), but I just know how to use photoshop. This is generally the whole brain endures them. Immediately underway. I have been doing this lately. All morning I was looking for victims / then I prepared correspondence / then I brought the correspondence to mind / and then, with ready-made compromising material, I knocked on the women.

9) I warned everyone at the very beginning that it would be nice to "fry" everyone except Russia. But. Russia is a bottomless society. You can't stick your finger in the same place twice. So with a smart approach + additional paranoia, I also began to shake domestic businessmen.

10) For 4 months of such work, I cut down almost 800 thousand rubles. I myself am already specifically tired + paranoia. I heard a LOT of threats against me, but there are many, a spetsnaz company followed me a long time ago! They are still going. Now I have invested money in Binary Options and the Forex market. This is white money. This is for the sake of the family and for the Wife to see that I work and how I work. On weekends, sometimes I come to an Internet cafe with a ready-made database of individually and precisely selected fat hamsters and shake them out in a few hours. Over such a weekend, I often get about $ 500-1000, although once I barely barely 3 tr. done. I won't give a fuck - there were days when no one was buying. There were days when a lot of people first fit into this business, and then they delayed a day or two, and then they said that they had changed their minds and sent them to hell. But. Mostly,

11) In general, almost 800 tr. in 4 months. This is ALREADY taking into account the fact that I bought debit cards, hired drops to cash out money and spent pennies to pay for Internet cafes / food. During all this time, I also bought smartphones (used on the market, a thousand for 2 is quite enough) - so that in the evening, at home, if necessary, go out into the street and sit on a bench to solve urgent matters. I kept these smarts in the entrance of a neighboring house, with the SIM card and battery removed (paranoia).