Few Cookups And Valid Cc, Dumps+pin,Both CashApp and PayPal Linkable,Valid Bank Checks And Skimmy On Deck💯

mrrrbruss5373

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Y’all these sufficient are the plans of the matrix.The system is designed to automatically make the citizens poor.They gave us two questions either to work for the government or work for the rich whiles we stay broke or go homeless if we refuse.See all the fucken bills that comes each month and even the rent bills .. what makes you think a citizen gone be Rįçh through salary ???Moral of you y’all gangs,focus on you focus on your grind and be safe and chase that bag,these bitches for everybody keep yo head up shorty💯

Few Cookups And Valid Cc, Dumps+pin,Both CashApp and PayPal Linkable,Valid Bank Checks And Skimmy On Deck💯
Fresh Stimmy On Deck
Both High n Low Bal Avl
Be btc or ca ready before coming to ma 📥

Pm @Bruuss_3

Clone cards(Preloaded cards) Hitting ATM’s
I always feel happy when I see niqqas eating from my Clone cards 💳
This cards and checks Logs and shii have been feeding allot of homeboys and girls across the World 🌎 .
This is a blessing to Mr Bruss and to the Gang and all my followers who helped to grow my platform 👋👊
#Peace_Forever ☮️✌️
#Clonecards(Preloaded cards)
#DumpsWithPin

Telegram ID: @Bruuss_3

CashApp Linkable Hitting
GOT FIRE LINKABLE CARDS FOR APPLE PAY! SLIDE 🛝 IN WHEN PAYMENT READY TO COP EM AND DOING FREE WALKTHROUGHS TOO Pm @Bruuss_3
U Can’t Be Lazy N Want Money U Got to Put That Grind iN📿💨.Linkables Debit Green.
Pm @Bruuss_3