Federal Agents arrest man accused of making fake ID's

Transgress

Reaction score
hXXp://www.winknews.com/Home/2010-07-30/Federal-Agents-arrest-man-accused-of-making-fake-IDs

Jul 30, 2010 at 2:32 PM America/New_York

CAPE CORAL, Fla. - In Cape Coral Federal Agents raid a home and arrest a man accused of making fake ID's.

The bust happened Thursday night in the West Cape Estates.

That's off Old Burnt Store Road, just north of Tropicana Parkway.

WINK News was in Federal Court Thursday afternoon when the suspect, Brandon Albanito went before the judge.

Federal Investigators say Albanito was operating a major scam out of his home in the upscale gated community West Cape Estates.

Brandon Albanito is accused of making fake licenses and mailing to people across the country.

The fake ID's were sent to a number of states including, Arizona, Wisconsin, Arkansas, North Dakota, and Indiana.

Albanito is charged with eleven counts of producing fake i-d's and mailing them.

He's also charged with money laundering.

When investigators raided his home Thursday night they found also $800,000 dollars in cash and drugs.

Right now Brandon Albanito is being held without bond.

His arraingnment is Wednesday in federal court.

He faces up to 30 years in prison.

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
$800k cash at home? Thats stupid... I don't keep such amount at home. Find a way to launder your money else, all your scams is useless between whats the essence of scamming if when you get the money you don't know how to handle it.

THE_GATEWAY

Professional
Reaction score
MAY GOD BE WITH HIM AND SAVE HIM FROM THIS INSANE SENTENCE!

paidinfull

Reaction score
Cape Coral is one of the richest communities in Florida! So I'm sure he can come up with some lawyer money.

jobdone

Reaction score
30 years for WHAT???

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:05 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:03 AM ----------

30 years for WHAT??? That's stupidity

drazpetv

COP
Reaction score
shit man i think i know him. I hope all is well for him, everyone protect yourselves

this shits is fucked man

sirac

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
shit man i think i know him. I hope all is well for him, everyone protect yourselves

this shits is fucked man

You mean we should PROTECT OURSELVES FROM YOU....COP :D

kilobit

VIP member
Reaction score
When they say "up to 30 years in prison" dosn't necessarily mean he will get anything even CLOSE to this amount of time, its just the maximum for his charge allowed under statute. He may get a good 2-3 years tho I would say depending on severity of the case. Good luck to him though.

--kilobit