Fast Money eBay.es Vehicle Fraud Tutorial Dated 01.07.2012 v1.2

TwinTurbo911

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Fast Money eBay.es Vehicle Fraud Tutorial Dated 01.07.2012 v1.2

This is a complete short tutorial on Vehicle Fraud on eBay.es. In this tutorial you will
have all fresh updated information on how to get your Vehicle Fraud Game on in Spain
and most Europe. This tutorial is one of the many to come short versions of the very high
quality famous scam kits known to be sold by Dimension Blood Money ™ at the high
request of shorter versions of the kits this is the first of the series. So here we go, get
deep in the anniversary tutorial of the short series and let's see what's going on in the
Spanish version of the eBay giant.

Intro:

A short introduction of the tutorial and business on eBay.es and Spain fraud itself.
As most of you who are familliar with my Information Kits know Vehicle Fraud in most
european eBay countrys such as United Kingdom, Germany and France is complicated
to get to success because of the high volume of listed vehicles and the depthness that
the eBay watch dogs go through. This is why this time we go through eBay Spain's
flaws and very unsecure system of selling high priced vehicles. In this tutorial you will
have the full info on how to get your eBay game on in both eBay Classic and eBay
Anuncios. Enjoy! :)

* eBay Anuncios

1.1 Listing your vehicle

http://compraventa.ebay.es/

When opening this you will find out that the index page of eBay.es is split in 2 parts
eBay Classic and eBay anuncios . In this case we will go for eBay Anuncios.

+ Clicking on eBay Anuncios

- In the upper right part you have a red button named "Pon tu anuncio GRATIS!" wich
means list your stuff FREE. Click the presented button.
= Inicio > ¡Pon tu anuncio GRATIS!
- Elige una categoria --> Motor --> Coches (Cars) --> Audi -->

NOTE: When pressing the car's brand it expands a menu with the vehicle's fabrication year
You will have to go with a car that is registered in 2008, you don't need a new vehicle because
you don't need all that fire and attention, you need a fairly used vehicle with an average of KM
registered between 24 000 and 60 000, the car still being in excellent condition. (In the case
of selling a perfectly new vehicle as most new guys to vehicle fraud would be tempted a lot
of questions and exclamations signs will be raised from buyers and you will have a hard time
getting the money out of'em . So how this tutorial's title suggests High quality Fast Free money
is what we're looking for.) years dating from 2006 to 2009 maximum. In this case an
Audi A4 2.0 TDI (DPF) Avant / NAVI / XENON at ? 9.499 .

- Select the year and press the "Seguir" button

= Datos Generales

- Categoría:
Motor > Audi del 2008 (cambiar)

- Fill in the Modelo ; KM ; Combustible ; Tipo de vendedor: Always Particular

- Price of the vehicle . The price of the vehicle must be about 25% lower for vehicles that real cost
is between ?8,000 and ?15,000 . This way the price won't be lower in a way that it could be unreal
and the buyers will get very suspicious and ask a lot of quesionts on what's wrong with the car
and why are you selling it and it won't be not very close to the car's real price either so you will
get a ridiculous amount of interested guys. In this case of the Audi A4 2.0 TDI wich real price
is ? 9.499 (Car already sold on autoscout24.de wich is the website i recommend to get the cars
you are listing on eBay.es) your price will be ?7,050. This will keep a very thin and stable line of
credibility for the spanish audience wich is pretty fresh.

- Pictures / Upload 3 pics maximum and have another 2 in stock for e-mailing suckers after they
have asked you their first questions and they re ready to get burned.

LOCATION NOTE: You and your husband are located in the UK at the moment but the car is at
granma's right now and registered in spain, so you thought selling it in Spain to avoid taxes would
be a better ideea since the taxes on switching registration from one country to another are high.
The car's current location is at a shipper's office because granma's can't handle the sale.

- Description / Description in this Spanish case doesn't have to be very long . It should look
something like this : "Hello, thank you for vieweing my classified post. I am Jeenie and we have
put a lot of love, time, work and effort in keeping this car the cleanest. It stands next to my 5
year old son in the things i cherish the most as this is the car i daily drive, me and also him
as i spend a lot of time with my son. I am very attached to this vehicle but i have to let it go
since we want to buy the new 2012 A4. I am sad for selling but we have to move on, it's a
good thing Richard my son doesn't care much about cars at his age because 2 of us we
would've had a problem letting it go. But here it is up for sale at the price of 7,050 with new
horisons on getting the new vehicle. The car is in excellent condition , only 38 000 miles
in 4 years ever since bought, first owner. I know this will be a delight to it's next owner"

- Google.com > find a Madrid zipcode and phone # that you can list, enter your e-mail ,
zipcode and phone, don't check the call me by phone unles you want to answer phones and
talk by phone with people wich is a completely different tutorial that you can ask about if you need
accept the terms and press the Publicar button.

There you go you have your vehicle listed.

+ The format of the scam (Overall of listing)

- You listed a vehicle on eBay.es Anuncios wich is classifieds in english.

- You listed a vehicle that is not perfectly new but in excellent condition being driven by a female

- Excellent mileage , excellent body work, no scratches, Extremely well kept.

- A newly married couple with a 5 year old son, the mother's car to wich she goes shopping and
drives the kid to kindergarden. She is completely in love with the car but has to let it go because
Richard the 5 year old needs a new car is his life because he s now going to school next year and
things will change. The wife looks dissapointed, nostalgic and most definately with sorrow at the sale
of the vehicle but she has to let it go

- The price of the car is ridiculously low about 2.5k under the market's price, you can even list
this vehicle at 3k lower to get more interested guys, they won't ask much, they ll fall for the story
as they are way into this dramatic "Little Big" story of the mother letting the vehicle go . A lot of
interested guys will be, an estimated 60 different buyers / questions for seller per day .

2.1 Payment and Scamming

+ Payment and Scamming

The car has been listed and the buyers start inquire. Don't start answering questions the first couple hours after
listing the vehicle. Wait some, than get into it. The story is that you are is as presented above also that you are based
in the UK and the car is registered in Spain because of the wife's mother so for high taxing purposes this car is sold
in Spain while you are located in the UK.

- Payment : After clearing the car's condition and technical details about the car wich you must have from where you
first got the car in the first place (ws: autoscout24.de) the buyer will want to proceed with inspecting the vehicle. So
far so good, the vehicle's price is 7,050 . Since you're located in the UK and grandma's is too old to handle big sales
like this you will need a 3,000 deposit done through the eBay's Purchase Protection Program (Invoices, domains and
virtual hosts can be provided also) in order for you to come to spain so that the car can be inspected.

DROP: Western Union wire transfer or bank wire transfer (Bank wire transfer is prefered as most buyers will say immediately
yes for that as banks in their social life's pineal eye are hard to be deceived) UK based drop for this particular scam.

* You will have an average of 50 interested guys per day. A deposit of 3000 on a rate of succes of let's say 4 out of 10
guys that is about 40-50k a day if everything is done proper. For a couple of days, it's richie rich money.

Enjoy your free very fast money!!!
Another very high quality Fresh Technique provided by Dimension Blood Money ™

=========================
Dimension Blood Money ™ TT911

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eBay.es Vehicle Fraud v1.2 / Account Termination Notice and Payment Psychology

* After having listings up your account might get terminated, for the following real reasons:

- Description might look the same as previously listed vehicles.
- Price is much lower than real price
- IP genuinity not good enough
- Reported fraud by members that have contacted you

* Suggestions are that you list your vehicle some maximum 3000 lower; always mix the
descriptions so they WILL not look exactly the same (use your imagination); Use VPN
and good strong socks5 or RDP designed for the specific location you are listing your
vehicle at (in this case Spain); Do not answer questions asked by members the first
5-6 hours, maybe even one day, you could let those questions be in there even for more then
a day until the classified closes or gets shut down.

+ The point being, your classified ad (in this case anuncio) has to stay up atleast 1 day, with
the suggestions above and careful listing procedure you will be able to keep that up for atleast
a week, in this case, start answering quesitons by members after the first couple of days so they
will not get suspicious by your attempt of fraud and report your classified to eBay.

Example:

Hey,

Yes it is one very special vehicle me and my family have invested much effort and love in keeping
it in the excellent condition it appears being today. The car is registered in Spain in my hometown
of Madrid. Me and my husband now live in London, but the Audi is located in Spain. However you
wish to continue in this please let me know as soon as possible as i have several interested people
on this.

Many regards,
Samantha Mauriss

* The psychology of the first e-mail in order to avoid the terrible nigerian common way of scamming
and actually have a real scam going

- The first e-mail you will send to the member will contain a message lookin as the one above, a lot
of room for interpretation and freedom offered to the buyer in order for him to be truely comfortable
- The whole ideea is to have the 3,500 EURO deposit in the first 5 e-mails of chatting wich is how
the transaction should go down.
- Second e-mail should look similar to this

Example:

Hey again ( buyer) ,

The vehicle can be viewed somewhere in town, at the shipper's or even at my mom's place. We're
anxious in selling the car as we found an incredible 2011 model wich we're planning to keep all the way
through our son's first 10 years of school. Anyway we will have to register the transaction through
the eBay's Purchase Protection so we can deal straight and proper before we go any more further.

************************************** SECURED INFO **************************************
************************************** SECURED INFO **************************************
* This is a free tutorial, the rest of the tutorial has been secured as the information will not be disclosed
for free *

Enjoy your free very fast money!!!
Another very high quality Fresh Technique provided by Dimension Blood Money ™

Dimension Blood Money ™ TT911

Last edited:

volfymac

VIP member
Reaction score
True,
Money can be made!

TwinTurbo911

BANNED
Reaction score
Not only that but this is something of quality that shouldn't be posted public as it's a whole lot of accurate for anyone who will try it. Fresh tested also. Money will be made for those who know how to use the information provided.

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
hey...remove this shit right away.... dont further fuck this shit up for ppl that knows and it's not as easy as it was 2 years ago. You hardly get a deposit in 2 weeks now

Last edited:

club77

RIPPER
Reaction score
this great tuts thanks man i know people who collect money with car fraud on dally basis but not with Spain on specific location.

TwinTurbo911

BANNED
Reaction score
serialkilla, You're amusing, maybe you'd want to follow my tutorial , maybe you would get 3 deposits a day, because in any other case apparently you can't be competent enough to. You can PM me for more of these tutorials. This information is free from where i stand from. Thanks for hating.

PS: Incompetence must be abundent if with that you will not get 50 000 a week.

club77, np

Last edited:

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
First off, nobody is hating on you, secondly, you didn't write that shit (it isn't a new idea, this shit has been part of my operation for over 2 years) and thirdly, next time you are so desperate for + rep, atleast you shouldn't post this openly like this, tell ppl to pm you instead. An ebay seller might be a member or stumble on your so-called tutorial and copy this shit to ebay forum which would apparently make the shit harder than it is right now....

Lastly, 3 deposits per day? Is that a joke? Thats another hint, that suggest that you have never tried this before. You must think ppl are as dumb as you are. Your payment/scam story line is so outdated, the whole world have heard about it, so you wont make shit from that kinda story in 6 months, i can bet anything with you.

And talking of competency, well only our banks accounts can judge that, you idiot
So next time, try and use your incompetent brain!

Last edited:

TwinTurbo911

BANNED
Reaction score
Listen here you.... "Pro" . It is most obvious you don't know much about what you're talkin about. Second of all. That is wrote by me, and i have MB's of tutorials on eBay Fraud/Exploits and all sorts of fraud, from Real Estate to Vehicles, to electronics, to Industrial trading. Renting/Selling property and much more.

Second, i've been doing this for more than 15 years, me i'm a legend in this game, you i never heard off. I'm not desperate of Rep, i am just sharing a little something.

3rd. 3 deposits a day is what i get with this scamming kit here, wich what you are viewing is just a small part of it.

So if you do not know your ebay fraud game, don't post shit in my threads, ok? Maybe talk to me, i can hook you up with something real. And that is a fresh tested method.

So go on and chill out of this thread, rookie.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:53 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:52 PM ----------

Also, i'm thinkin on posting a lot other tutorials advanced FREE on this type of fraud. So get ready to be in a state of shock of what i'm gonna make public. Hater

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:08 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:53 PM ----------

serialkilla, Stop spamming my thread, nothing shown there is outdated, actually it's high quality information keeping the count that it s free and i offer live support for people who use it. Now i know this ain't right to you since that can be the only way you EAT. So if you want to step your game up and become more competent and actually have a bank account with money in it. Talk to me maybe i can hook you up.

Last edited:

TwinTurbo911

BANNED
Reaction score
Yes , this scams still work !! only the fact is that you get a xfer deposit in maybe 1 week of work. also you need some stuff for doing it (like fake ebay link, or fake virtual auto-shop, googlecheckout fake link , invoices and other stuff).

Anyone who needs that can contact me by ICQ and i can provide support.

One

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
well i'd rather not answer you again for reasons best known to me....goodluck to those trying out the method and hey...let's hear your feedback if possible after 3 months...lol

Yes , this scams still work !! only the fact is that you get a xfer deposit in maybe 1 week of work. also you need some stuff for doing it (like fake ebay link, or fake virtual auto-shop, googlecheckout fake link , invoices and other stuff).

Well thats what am trying to tell him... just asking ppl to send their money outside their country because your grandma is weak is too lame and outdated, you need some sort of escrow. Your auto isn't the only one on the market. But i know some ppl will be as dumb as he is and go ahead and try it like that. 6 months, they wont get shit.

Last edited:

TwinTurbo911

BANNED
Reaction score
Bro.... Please shut it up, and go hate in another thread. I can't even lower myself to your level explaining things and how does that really work. First of, very few things are OLD in this game and also apparently you were too mad when you saw this post that your clouded judgement couldn't read it proper, or maybe you don't have the reading skills to do that (no one is asking no one to send money out of country because they're grandmother's , rookie) . the only lame thing in this thread is you still posting and hating. Go and chill somewhere else and step your game up.

darkangel

Professional
Reaction score
Twinturbo911 you are the man your knowledge your sharing is not kiddy carding a PlayStation. This is the real deal i seen figures in drops of this amount of 30k+ i know what your saying works good work bro keep it up AAA+++. + rep.

TwinTurbo911

BANNED
Reaction score
new info updated. Check first page.
Enjoy!

TwinTurbo911

BANNED
Reaction score
for support or questions anyone might have, i see a lot of visitor posts on this.

Last edited:
Reaction score
lol

thyjew

Carder
Reaction score
i spoke with year 2003 and he wants his ideas back

mmx888

Reaction score
ebay car listing didnt work

I tried listing a car on ebay acc and ebay wanted me to be
call them on a USA number and be identified over the phone.
What did I do wrong ? Can anyone tell me.

I'm guessing it was because I changed the email
to the ebay account,then listed a high priced item 30K car.
Am I right ?

Anyone know a way around that or know what I did wrong ?
Thanks in advance

smmy

RIPPER
Reaction score
I tried listing a car on ebay acc and ebay wanted me to be
call them on a USA number and be identified over the phone.
What did I do wrong ? Can anyone tell me.

I'm guessing it was because I changed the email
to the ebay account,then listed a high priced item 30K car.
Am I right ?

Anyone know a way around that or know what I did wrong ?
Thanks in advance

you need to call them and verify your identity ... unless you know how to pass that shit without calling them :)))

nightfall

RIPPER
Reaction score
good post

thanks bro this is a cool post and i have been looking for this great tutors since i try to pm but i cant here is my icq add me i am interesting in this deal for so long icq 644128895