Fake cpro! Be careful!

Ninja

Reaction score
Keep in mind what domain URL is allways same.
Keep in mind what we dont sell anything.
Keeo in mind what only useless dicks and rippers who dont have money for advert spamming over ICQs.

I post this topic, because lately carding community shows amazing stupidity levels by sending money to ppl who is in rippers list, sendg money to fake scam dump/cc shops who spammed over icq.

So dont be stupid. And PayPal to us more closely!
:D

101/201 (03:50:51 18/11/2012)
Fresh Update Done (T1&T2)-US/EU- With High Validity Rate Contact Me Now

101/201 (08:03:05 24/12/2012)
© Carder.Pro - Professionals Only!

New shop added now, 95% validity rate,

Available goods:

-Worldwide Dumps 101

-Worldwide Dumps 201

-Bank Login

-Paypal accounts

-Fullz

-CCV /vbv

-CCV/non-vbv

Register Now for 3$ :
http://carder-pro.do.am/register.html
Thank you.

===================

с номера:
ICQ#: 610137296

Ник: 101/201
Дата рождения: 07/10/1950

Web templates and other shit is almost same as our website.
Be careful!

montterio

DEER
Reaction score
boss please i have been buzzing you up through icq you not responding to me .. please i don't know what i have done to deserve this DEER ...is really beat on my mind i can't post and send PM for mate please forgive me i don't even knows my offense ?

vccsell87

Carder
Reaction score
@ninja always care about us as dad to son..:)..but people still doing the mostly hard to get ripped

Ninja

Reaction score
montterio
One more time ill see u posting and spamming on whole board with same message - ull be history to us.

vccsell87
Yes. and after that some "hard heads" coming to me, stating what its ME who sold ccs and ripped them. lol

I NEVER selling ANYTHING!

p3rito

Professional
Reaction score
This topic pops many doubts in my mind... First of them is:
is not easy make money, even for us who work right the way... we need work, study (even if not in school), we need update our knowledge everytime with new security measure/ways to exploit system... It's really one work. So, come one guy, and just make a phishing from carder's forum?? This guy make money? He can do money with this shit?
And the other question is: someone who fall in fake carder's forums, get scammed tryin to scam (lol), deserves some warning? This kind of people really should find the real c.pro forum or is better just let them in fake ones getting rapped? Because I honestly believe, that if someone got a phished forum and believe in that, can't be here. Is better lose some bucks in phished forums, than lose freedom and get arrested, and abviously this is their destiny here...

Ninja

Reaction score
This topic pops many doubts in my mind... First of them is:
is not easy make money, even for us who work right the way... we need work, study (even if not in school), we need update our knowledge everytime with new security measure/ways to exploit system... It's really one work. So, come one guy, and just make a phishing from carder's forum?? This guy make money? He can do money with this shit?
And the other question is: someone who fall in fake carder's forums, get scammed tryin to scam (lol), deserves some warning? This kind of people really should find the real c.pro forum or is better just let them in fake ones getting rapped? Because I honestly believe, that if someone got a phished forum and believe in that, can't be here. Is better lose some bucks in phished forums, than lose freedom and get arrested, and abviously this is their destiny here...
100% agree in that.