experience with donvoto

MajinCloud

Reaction score
hello,

i made wu transfers for donvoto.

I just want to know something about your experiences with him.

Just to make that clear: this is not a ripper thread, just about the experience.

The first time he got problems, so the waiting time is ok.

The second time he needed 5 days to send me my share, but everyday he said "you will get it tomorrow"
Then we agreed he should send me a debit, so everything would be faster. Guess what? he said he would send it tomorrow (thats two weeks ago, nothing here yet)
At this week i made transfers through the week. On thursday i said "i´d like to have the money through wu, because i don´t know when the debit arrives" he said "you will get it tomorrow" on friday he said also "you will get it tomorrow" on saturday he said "you will get it tomorrow" and on sunday he said "no point in waiting today, everything is closed"
at THIS point i feel a little fooled.

i am HAPPY that he offers that service. i am HAPPY that i can work with him. I know hes a good guy.
And i know, everybody has sometimes problems that slow things down.
but why the hell isn´t he telling me that? Why he says always tomorrow, even he knows tomorrow isn´t POSSIBLE?
I NEEDED to made an order TODAY with that money ( in Thursday i thought, its enough time till sunday), but now i CAN´T.

What are your experiences with him?

It Would be nice, if Donvoto would reply too to this thread, (and not only with "bro, you will get your MTCN tomorrow" , besides you offered to send through MG, but now it isn´t possible and i have to pay the wu fees :/ )

Last edited:

MajinCloud

Reaction score
a user replied me its normal in india to say about everything "will be there tomorrow" doesn´t matter if it really is, they just say that.

mh, good to know

donvoto

Vendor of wu drop
Reaction score
Majin this is like a kids play, i say i send u wmz or lr same day u dont want that . saying 5 days had to wait ???? all others other than you get payment same day in lr and wmz ..... i dont understant ?????

this was by you and not me ,who said will pay after 5 days ?
Gy ‎(10-03-2010 00:56):
ok, so lets see if we could make more transfers till friday, maybe you can send them alltogether back through mg/wu at the end of the week, so we don´t have to wait the whole time till the debit arrives

if this is your kiddish behaiour today once you get your MTCN kindly delete my nick and i would better do business with matured patners than you kids.

and bull shit on wu fees, i said i will bear the wu charges if you remember and i guess its not worth doing business with you any more. this is the last reply from me ,i woiuld appreciate once you get the mtcn today you kindy close this thread and also find another better drop ,who can work with ..... not intrested any more to do bussiness with u ....... thanks for the business till now.

Last edited:

][Ak3P

BANNED
Reaction score
majin, change nickname and contact donvoto again, problem solved :D
if u really want to do biz with him ;)

MajinCloud

Reaction score
i said, the ONLY probleme i had, is that you always say "tomorrow" . I haven´t a problem in waiting 3-4 days for my money.
If you said on thursday "yes, on monday you will get your money" everything would be fine. But you said what? "yes, tomorrow"

EVEN on saturday you said "yes tomorrow" allthough you know, you couldn´t send on sunday.

Sorry if you misunderstood me, i am fine with everything (i said that in the first thread ;) )

I´am just asking, why you can´t tell me the thruth from beginning (like "you will have your money in 4 days" ) and don´t lie everytime like "tomorrow" and then there is nothing.

i repeat: i am totally fine with your service.

(if you now say "bro, you can have back the money on the same day through wmz" no, thats not what i meant and you misunderstood me then ^^ )

And about the wu fees: i could´n know that.

And it would be kiddish behavour to stop everything, just because i asked you something ;) And to stop now would be stupid, because you send me my debit two days ago.

i apologize if you got me wrong on any point :)