EU instore carding

zbox

RIPPER
Reaction score
One question:

The best in order of laws for instore carding...is wich country in Europe? Italy?

zbox

RIPPER
Reaction score
Could somebody tell as about a experience of instore carding in europe?

zbox

RIPPER
Reaction score
I can recommend a sweet country in the terms of law. Belgium for example at 1 years sentence the time you make is 4 months. So if you get 2 years condamnations you make 8 months. And it's pretty good for carding in alote of fronts(dumps,atm)... But becarefull in the Bruxelles area..it's better you go arround the other cityies, the big ones..

Last edited:
C

capac

stay away from spain, greece, portugal and germany.... very bad laws now there

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
if u dont card in Spain, Greece, Portugal or Germany, then where will u card in EU? to my experience I think u shldnt get caught in the first place, so therefore u have to do ur homework to avoid any mishap. I think it depends on a lot of factors, like investing in ur tools, ur appearance as a carder and having the right intiution to always be able to read ur cashier and sorrounding when carding and very good to have money on u more then the item u are carding to boost ur confidence e.t.c this way I think u will be fine. this deal is not a partime thing, it is a lifestyle, u must really devote urself.
A good fisherman is the 1 who fishes where other fihermen are afraid to fish( thats where u have the big fishes)

Reactions: zbox

zbox

No comments

@live

Professional
Reaction score
France is easy to do shopping, but low is hard , try italy - easy shopping ,light sentence in case u been cought , and have chance to get probotion on first time.

zbox

RIPPER
Reaction score
Italy is good, first time if you have lawyer you stay 1 or 2 days. But Italy was pretty abused in the domain and alote of sellers get suspicious very easy. More feedbacks would be very helpful and not just for me hopefully.

theftmaster

VIP member
Reaction score
UK is a joke no time first time problem is carding is done to death in most countries.

Look at the results most people have with dumps these days it is not just the Dumps being bad. Carding got way to abused and the net result is it way way harder than it was, it used to be Gold it was easy as 1 2 3...not so any more.

In terms of Jail Western Countries have more laid back criminal systems and nicer places to shop, though they are all well carded. The poorer countries are getting the same as western But the criminal system is punitive. By that i mean Hard Time and Bad Time.

Weigh it all up and multiply the money made versus the time if caught if you get a Major + from the work than you have your answer.

zbox

RIPPER
Reaction score
I agree...always balance the chance of getting caught with the chance of if it's worth risking. I recommend Belgium and Italy. First time in Italy you stay a few days with lawyer. Belgium has indulgent laws.

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
I think norway would be a good country for carders. In norway even the polices does not know what instore carding is.. they have never heard of it. And nobody who works in any stores have heard about it. People there trust anybody and are so Dumb. And the police would probably not even have time to investigate the crime at all. The jails in norway is like a nice hotel with your own cell with TV and good food.. And very light sentence. I know a person who was caught ordered items online worth 20,000 dollars and he only got 9 months jail. Small country with very low crime rate but rich people (Sorry for my bad english.. Hope you understand)

CSlav

Reaction score
Norway was good, let's say 5 years back. Now, all has changed.

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
CCSlav what do you think have changed in norway that makes it bad for carding, would be interesting for me to know? Have you been carding here before? I have been in Norway for some years and still feel its a good country for carding, but I might be wrong..