Es gb latvia estonia drops available with Instant SEPA. 55% 45%

karbaksson

Reaction score
Hello, I am in possession of ES, GB, Latvia and Estonia drops with all capable of Real time money transfer.

Your share will be given to you within 12 hrs after the drop.

We wont launder your dirty bitcoins, you will have to figure it out by yourself.

We are open to special requests.

You need to provide me the origins of the drops so that i don't get my IBAN's raped after 2 days of use, If you are going to work with OB cashout, you have to hold the victims for at least 1 day.

You can use any escrow service only if you pay their fees.

Before filling, you must be in real time contact with me via Jabber or Telegram.

You can ease the authentication phase by sharing your past BD deposits/history Screenshots with me.

Have a good day.

[email protected] / https://t.me/Pagani512315

Last edited:

karbaksson

Reaction score
Edit: You should inform us about the volume and time of your input ALL THE TIME, otherwise you can kill the iban with your money in it.

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
This is a very strange and suspicious cashing service.
I think that under this nickname there is a Russian swindler-ripper under the nickname @max7000 (scam CC seller)

And now the funniest thing, take a look at his topic, in which he sells bank accounts with a balance:

I think if he had accounts, he could easily send money via Sep to his accounts and successfully cash them out, but apparently he does not.
I also found his advertising themes on Russian forums, so this is most likely a Russian guy.
He cannot send money from German bank accounts as he does not have TAN codes to confirm money transfers.

In any case, he:
1. Has no positive reviews and recommendations.
2. Does not have an insurance deposit.
3. Most likely will be refuse from the escrow deals.

Please, be careful.