EMV Card

pauly

Professional
Reaction score
hey folks... Got the MSR605x on the way, got the Omnikey 3021 on the way, trying to figure out what card to buy, would this one be the right one?

Aliexpress link
https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/1005003479335838.html

there are lots of options and they all have just slightly different lettering... if this isn't the one, if anyone could find the right one on Aliexpress for me I'd really appreciate it.

titicrazy

Reaction score
No bro, that's not the right one. Write me and I'll help you with whatever you need. And if you're looking for the x2 program, I'll help you too. We'll help each other.

Friend

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, this blank card with an EMV chip is suitable for recording dumps.
Just search for “J2A040” on any marketplace and you will find the cards you need.

pauly

Professional
Reaction score
Were you able to get the software you need? I am still looking. Checking to see if you have any recommendations?
Still on the lookout for the software. all the hardware is on the way through the mail system.. I'm hoping by the time it gets here a source of the software will appear.

pauly

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, this blank card with an EMV chip is suitable for recording dumps.
Just search for “J2A040” on any marketplace and you will find the cards you need.
great to hear.. they are on the way. msr and omnikey also on the way. I (like everyone else) is still looking for the right software without getting ripped off or get a virus. If you can point us in the right direction, it would be me appreciated.

Mac8503

Carder
Reaction score
great to hear.. they are on the way. msr and omnikey also on the way. I (like everyone else) is still looking for the right software without getting ripped off or get a virus. If you can point us in the right direction, it would be me appreciated.
Ha that funny. i just received all the hardware s well. Just doing research now on the software. Since we started at the same time it would be good to check up.