embosser with LR

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
anybody know where one can find one of these for LR? id love to buy off ebay but i dont use paypal, i cant find any reliable place or person that will do it and im in need as the old one is now located at the local garbage dump somewhere. only people on here are scammers trying to make a quick couple hundred bucks.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
Here are your options:

1) I think your best bet is to exchange your LR and get WU back... then find a supplier on Alibaba and buy it form them (Using WU).

2) Place a "WTB" Ad in the unverified section, or the "demand" section of the forum..There maybe someone on here thats selling theirs. Make sure to use escrow!

Hope this helps

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
manual pvc embosser, one that works thats about it im not picky. i was thinking of exchanging from LR to paypal and then buying on ebay but everybody exchanging paypal for LR is an obvious ripper. i believe i found somebody from here who looks very trustworthy.

pi9xxx

Carder
Reaction score
Man I got guy at PA state he sell datacard embossers , around 2k .. Let me know if you need help.

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
was going to buy for 500 but i beleive escrow is still down. i just went from LR->moneypak->paypal->ebay $260