Email Scams - Military

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
first format

Hello pretty you looking so lovely and sexy I Iove your pics and I will love to know more or little about you if you don't mind me my name is Desmond westly I am a military man still in service 40+ years old single but already have one kid called john I like your pics you look so beutiful to me if you don't mind can we chat to know each other better as well may be you can be the type of woman I wish I could have as my wife I will be waiting for your reply thanks babe...
Yours Desmond

second format for military

Oh pretty thanks for your reply I am glad to hear back from you..,babe you looking so sexy and lovely this little about me I am a caring honest trustworthy and god fearing in life I don't like to cheat on anyone and I don't want anybody to cheat on me too I am looking for a real lovely and caring woman who will be honest with me and never try to cheat on me and ready to love me forever..babe your pics look so good, sexy and lovely to me I will love to know you better may be we can match each other and did you remember that I am a military man who is still in service if you don't mind me can you let meet me on yahoo so that we can talk better as well my yahoo I'd is ( desmondwestly22 @ yahoo.com I will be waiting for your message take care. or on phone +22234668990008

www.wumt.westernunion.com