Email Scams - military more about me

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
really parvin? and to be sincere with you also, i do want us to meet one on one too, even as you still claim that am younger to you in which i do not care about,and also would love because our being a good and closer friends its gonna based on understanding, due to that the maturity we both gonna put in motive to it, and if you could re-collect when i asked you in our recent messages that do you really wanna get married? likewise i too, so that is to know your true status maybe you are really passionate to get what you want on time like me also, and you also knew that am getting older and stronger day by day in which am in my 50th year and i cannot continue to live like this so i need to get myself a new wife to start a better life with, and also who is gonna and will be able to take goodcare of me for the rest of life so that i can be able to forget my past sorrowful memories, and pls let me tell you something that you do not know about me something and everything about me right now, the reasons why am still online here seeking who to marry since is that, there is not much time to be outdoor due to my job, and partaining to that issue also, its also due to that after my wife gave up the ghost in about not more that 6yrs now, i need to re-marry, live a new life, i mean starting all over again and the major aspect of it is that am gonna take a RETIREMENT LEAVE, so that i can be able to be with my new family newly, just because i have almost clocked my retirement tenure in 2yrs ago but due to the shock of the sudden death that happend in 6yrs ago to my ex-wife caused me, i have to signed for an Additional indefinate years in service, so that i can still be with my colleagues in which they are still gonna and always be like a family to me, but now i have decided that as soon as i found my new real loverwife, am gonna take my RETIREMENT LEAVE ASAP, and retire in peace so that i can be with my new wife and family in full support, so please and please you have to understand me and as you also knew it that am here to serve my country, and i can't just take an irrational decision for a LEAVE REQUEST just like that without any solid reasons backing it up due to our rules in service in which you are the one that is gonna help me out on that so thanks parvin and bye for now and i will be looking forward to hearing from you soon.