Email Scams - Lotto Tutorial

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
NOTE...make sure you get a good working vpn, preferably a paid one......
get enough browsers,espescially for those who use a 4gb ram computer, you can get chrome, mozilla, opera etc you will need enough,

you need a very strong facebook acct for an agent acct, if you dont have, you can use your dating acct and change the work>>>>>>>
upload pictures and edit the profile,you also need a us number for this work, get a google voice number, you can buy from Admin or me....

lets get started...
buy sim packs, i use etisalat and they sell one pack for a bout 2500 naira,you dont neeed to register.
open one browser and log in your agent profile,then start looking for profiles...
theese are the type of profile you shoul clone,dont just clone any profile if you really want to collect money from this work.....
search for a woman name like <dorothy, rose or any female name.
clone old women profiles and dont ever clone this year profiles, make sure the profile is inactive since 2015,14,13,12 etc>
make a look alike of the profile,dont open a fb profile on your computer, open it with your phone, after that log out and log in on your pc... hide the number,age and friendlist...its important.
add her friends before uploading her profile picture, you dont need to upload all her pics just profile picture, so add old people and retired on her friend list mostly women....
check your overview if its the same with hers... you can clone upto 10 accts in a day depends on you, clone like 3 in diff browsers...its really interesting
after adding friends upload her profile picture...
the only ddifficult thing here is that facebook chase profiles,but if you try and try you will get it...if you think you dont have money for sims, goto mytemp.email.com to get temp email,its not advisable tho.
then start with the format.
format will be shared soon too

i havent cross checked this, pls let me know if theres a mistake or you dont understand any of this.

natalialan474

Reaction score
Hello Boss... Been following your tuts steady, but I need to get in touch with you as per getting some tools. Please send me a DM , [email protected]. I'll be waiting bro.

Well done on the good work you're doing.