Email Scams - BIG MILITARY FORMAT

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
BOMBING FORMAT
So sorry to infringe on your privacy, Its said that 'A picture is worth a thousand words, but when I saw yours,it was more than words could explain. The charming profile is irresistible,though a little personal message but your look tells a lot about a nice person...so i had to drop a message to the charming person with this great profile. Just want to know you better and be a friend or more. Hope to hear from you sometime
Michael.....
------------------------------------------------------------------leone26---------------------------------------------------------------------------
REPLYING FORMAT
Hi, thank you for your message i really Appreciate it, i will love to know more about you,you seem to be a nice person and I am very curious to learn more about you if possible. I'm new to this online site... so can have your email address so i can get to you from there...thanks
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Afghanistan parol
i am single and searching that was why i was on that dating site, i am the busy type due to the nature of my job please bear with me, i am stationed at fPennsylvania but presently deployed to Afghanistan on peace keeping mission,am not supposed to be on the internet communicating with you because we soldiers on deployment are not allowed to communicate with anyone during peace keeping mission like this. So please don't tell anyone you are communicating with me,i hope you understand? if you do i may lose my Job for that, that was why i asked for your email....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT MY FAMILY
Its a long story to tell and touching that make me share tears whenever i remembered the past.I will keep this short,i came out from a good combination of two,my Mom is from UK while Dad is a Spainish.I am the one and only child of my parent, i will count it ,I have a big Family because i dont know much about my Moms family in the UK while my Dads part is very small...Unfortunatly i lost my parent sameday, sametime, same moment by a car accident, this happened about 25 years ago, since then i have started to live my life by myself and not depending on my family, although i still miss my Mom because of the courage and advises she use to give to me about life , but i am glad i am whom i am today...This make me remember when my late parent were alive my Dads Cousin do come to us in Florida for a visit but after the final burial of my parent, they decided to raise me some fund to stand on my own then left me to continue with my life carrier until i come to them with my future wife for a special introduction....I will count my family to be one of the royal family because when my mom and dad where alive they do treat each other in a manner of my King and my Queen , while i am the Prince.. I can cook pretty good for a Woman..I like a good wine but dont drink to much. I've been working out more regularily than I had been, and eat healthy food...I don't do drugs, and I like who I am..Although I think a terrific woman would bring out the best in me......I'm a believer in God who pray every blessed day , am a good christian , i do go to church weekly, and try to do the right things every day...I don't worry about what people think of me...I know how to treat a Woman well.... But i'm single now and i got divorce with my ex 3 years ago....that time was terrible,she cares for me too much but not honest to me,i found out that she is having affairs with my best friend and also using my money to buy drugs..so i had to break up with her...cause a woman doing that a to a man that love her..surely the man life is not safe...I am 5.9ft tall and my weight is160cm..and i have my own house in cocoa,Florida.... My eyes are brown,hair is black,I like these kinds of music: Nu-Soul, Funk, Deep- House, Jazz, country music and Baroque I usually read :Novels I like to go out to/and: clubs, restaurants, theaters, movies, parks,My favorite cuisine: Italian, Mexican I like these physical activities: Jogging, Tennis....I want to let my life start again and that is why I am now looking for a woman who we will always love each other and be together for the rest of our lives and that is why I am on dating sites,For the person I love I will always be loyal to her and respect the opinions of my beloved!.But i still have a lot of room in my heart for the woman of my life! ...I hope this has told you a lot about me.I will be waiting to read from you as well to get to know more about you...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About me and what i love in a woman
The type of person I am interested in is a woman who can laugh, be playful and light hearted, one who is motivated and ambitious, intelligent, and self confident. I enjoy meaningful conversation in addition to plain old good fun. I'm basically a very positive person who also loves humor and laughter and would like someone with an adventurous spirit and a positive attitude who can see the funny side of life, someone who is open and willing to learn new things. I like to share things I learn and am open to learning new things as well. I have a passion for music and a curiosity for life. To find a woman who loves to dance would be a miracle, but not impossible I believe, even if rare, but definitely a bonus, but not a requirement! lol I also love a gentlewoman who knows how to treat a man like a Prince and a baby like a man. Romance and passion are important as well. Like everyone I talk to I want the whole enchalata, including chemistry. I have learned though that chemistry is not everything and not the only component for building a strong relationship. A picture is worth a thousand words yet can still tell you nothing. Lastly beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I would say I have more on the inside than the outside. LOL No one is perfect including myself but I suppose if you don't put it out there and risk, you'll never know. However I am realistic and I am by far not perfect.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i'm from cocoa, florida
i'm 46years old {no long way to look for a relationship, distance or age does not really matter the most important thing is true love, trust and care}
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i'm a USA military officer {disarm bomb}
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You ever been married?........I am a single for my martial statue for now i got divorce with my ex 3 years ago...that time was terrible,we were planning for our wedding then..she cares for me too much but not honest to me,i found out that she is having affairs with my best friend and also using my money to buy drugs..
Got kids?..............Nope
What is your relationship status now.?........single
What do you do for fun? ......I enjoy slow or fast dancing, walking in the woods holding, hands, candlelight dinners, travel, shopping and watching movies, and playing romantic piano for that special person. I love snuggling and sharing passionate kisses with that special person... i enjoy swimming alot, dinners watching movies cuddling with the one i love spending time with family and friends and just being with the one i love and doing whatever it is they want too do
What's being single like?Well babe i can barely say since 5years now living alone with no partner to share my love and feeling,and plan with it has been so hard for me even to cope sometimes.......
How do you treat your man?....To find a woman who loves to dance would be a miracle, but not impossible I believe, even if rare, but definitely a bonus, but not a requirement! lol I also love a gentlewoman who knows how to treat a man like a Queen and a baby like a woman. Romance and passion are important as well...
What sort of relationship you seek for?....I'm here seeking for a serious and honest woman to build my strong relationship with....
What are the basic qualities you seek for in a man?....Am looking for a woman that will be able to listen to me , communicate her feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in everyway, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time,constantly reative, and treat me right....
How much do you think you know how to please a man?
Are you easy to get along with, are you verbal out going or shy?
Do you want children?...not sure
Do you live alone?...yes
Do you like to socialize a lot?
What is your height, weight?.....My height is 5.9ft and my weight is160cm
Do you like to dress and look Shining to your man or do you prefer the
jeans and polo shirt look?well i love to jeans trouser and polo shirt it make me look handsome and cutie and look shining to my woman.....
What do you like to do in the evening after work hours?.....not a whole kicking back and relaxing talking to someone special to me
What is your favorite local hot spots or travel destinations?..I love any resturant that serve good healthy foods and where a very good band is playing. I love resturants with romantic settings where we can look into each others eyes and feel that special connection. I also love candlelite romantic dinners...
what is your favorite things? ...I like healthy foods such as a good seafood salad I love the color blue. I like to snuggle when it rains or read a good book, shopping at a large mall, reading any of the self-help books, listening to romantic music or 60's music, and exercising...
What's the last thing you read? ..I am currently reading a dozen or so self help books on success, motivation, relationships, financial security and positive thinking.I like the Marianne Williamson's books.the last one I read of her was: A RETURN TO LOVE....
What kinds of sports and exercise do you enjoy?.....
Basketball,America Football,Golf,Dancing,Running,Swimming and Volleyball........
How often do you exercise?....... Exercise 1-2 times per week Exercise....
Which best describes your daily diet?.............I like meat and potatoes Keep it healthy.....
What are the favorite dishes you like? .........seafood salad...
Do you smoke?...Nope
Do you drinks?........No Answer I don't drink alcohol
Do you sing or play a musical instrument?....I sing and I play several instruments,I play French horn, trumpet, oboe, and a little piano would love to learn....
What is your favorite kind of flower?..Desert Blue Bells from the American south west because they are so small an frail and they live in such a harsh desert area...
What is your ideal night out with a man?...My ideal night out with a woman would have to be a romantic candle light dinner followed with some slow dancing and a walk in the moon light on a private beach or in a nice park...
What do you think the 5 stepping stones in a relationship are?...The 5 stepping stones to any relationship to my way of thinking would have to belove,communication,honesty,faith and Trust..
What is your favorite time of the year?My favorite time of the year is Valintine day..
What is the one thing you want most out of life?...A special woman to treat me the same way I would treat her with respect and honor. is the one thing I would want out of life...
What are the main things you will not allow someone you would be with to do to you?...I wont like my woman to be lieing to me and not been honest to me...
What makes you angry?...Someone making fun of someone Else's handicap or misfortune, people who say one thing and do something entirely different, makes me angry...
What makes you sad?...what makes me sad? A relative or a close friend passing away, a sad movie, not being able to help someone out when they really need it...
What makes you happy?...what makes me happy. getting an email from a very beautiful woman and talking to her online like you. Seeing a couple holding hands going down the street....
LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST AND HAVEING MY FAMILY AND TRUE FRIENDS AROUND ME THE BLESSINGS THAT GOD HAVES FOR ME AND JUST BEING THE PERSON THAT I AM AND GOD MADE ME TO BE......
What makes you laugh?...what makes me laugh? a puppy or a kitten chasing their tails, clowns, someone telling a good joke...
What is your dream vacation?...My dream vacation would be in the remote mountains in the Fall with no television or telephone or any computers, in a cabin with a big front porch with a large leather couch, and a very heavily stocked kitchen and a large soft bed and you there to make it a vacation worth having....
If you were stranded on an island what are the 2 things you would like to have with me?...what 2 things would I have to have when stranded on an Island. you and water...
If a genie granted you three wishes what would you wish for? (no wishing for more wishes)....If a genie gave me three wishes? (1) for you to in my arms,that everyone I knew had good health,that I was with you...
What is your favorite time of day?...My favorite time of day is bed time because then I can dream of you being with me...
Does God play a big part in your life?...GOD in my life? yes he is but not as much as he should be. I'm sure what I believe. But I try very hard to live my life the way I should live it and I try to treat people the way I should and the way I would want them to treat me and to live as honest as I can...
What is your happiest childhood memory?...happiest childhood memory would have to be when I was about 9 yrs old and it was summer time and all the kids my age would meet on our front porch on Friday evenings and my late mom would tell me ghost stories and make us scared...
If/when we meet, What is the first thing you would like to do?...if/when i meet you the first thing I would have to do is give you a big hug and thank GOD for getting me to you safely....................
Favorite color?...I love the color blue
Favorite pet?...Nope but i love to have one i love dog
Favorite food?....I like healthy foods such as a good sandwich..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JUST ORDINARY PAROL
i don't just know what keeps me getting attracted to u, maybe that's nature and life for u, actually i must tell u that i am seriously interested in making a matured relationship, i mean i love matured women since they have insight and knowlegde on how to go about in making a lasting relationship, as a matter of fact i have been involved into some relationship and was cheated which has made me have never wanted to get into any proposal, but i came to realise the fact that love goes on and on, and the fact that someone has cheated on me does not make all women to be equal. I had to come back to my senses all i am demaning now is ur trust, honesty and care.....well it was really nice to really know your actuall feelings towards me and it was so nice share mine with you,we really know the prinicples of love and what surrounds its, its all about care,love feelings emotiones honesty,loyaty,building up ur own heart to a level to love someone, u are really great, u know what u seek and u know how to find it,its just as easy as ABC, if u know what u seek u will surellly find it and its all about hard work and faith,u work towards building faith in you and how stronger you can hold on to your self for some while till u see the right person u looking for,your words make me see the future,ur words make me see whats in ur heart,ur life is full of joy,ur feelings make me happy i grow in you while u grow in me, i love the way we talk about things,its all about maturity in the human sense and body,we know we can handle things and we know how to handle our feelings and thats the best way to develope and build a solid future ahead of us,life is full of good things if u seek it with honest ..I will be waiting to hear from u as soon as possible. take care of urself as i remain yours.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONFESSION
Morning baby, i need to tell u this and i guess i should call it my confession, just when i got off here yesternight, i just cant stop thinking of you, and i kept asking my self some questions since then but i have no one to help out and answer me.the questions are "could this be real?, could it be that i am falling in love? and is what i m feeling called love?" well i really dont know what to call this but i must confess to u, this is just the way i have been feeling and i need to let u know about it.i just cant stop talking to my self and hoping i am not going insane coz i dont know why this is happening so fast and so strong..could it be because i have not been in a relationship for long? does it mean that i need to learn this again?i just dont know why this is happening too fast and too strong but i m feeling this and it is really making me think i m going crazy coz this is too fast to be real and i m really falling so deep in love with you here baby because i dont wanna give doubt any room here in my heart and i dont wanna blame my self for not loving you so deeply at the end just like i love you now.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will You Be My Queen,
Am happy you are interested in learning more about me ,I have never dealt with anyone in the service , i have been single for years, because am yet to find that special one to share my life with , I am presently in United kingdom,is not just a visit ,am here on business trip, am here for senimars programmes ..My goals and dreams are to live a good life,and maybe meet someone that believes in unconditional love.I've got a great sense of humor,I am more conservative politically than liberal...I work hard, and know how to have fun....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PROPOSAL
You are the one that I desire; you set my heart a blazing fire.As for reading poems and singing lullabies, Any day my love any day at all, from now until the end of time. And what pleasure it could be To carry you away to our bed. I love you full heated and so completely
Of course I will propose down on my knee, but my dearest lovely wife to be its hard to do it across the sea. So as I said once before my dearest love, Will you marry me? And when I see you I swear to you
The first thing I do will be drop to my knee, And I will propose to you properly.
Describing True Feelings
My Princess,
I am writing you this letter to tell you how much you mean to me, and to thank you for coming into my life. You are something I never thought could exist for me. You are one of the best things that has happened in my life, and I don't regret being with you this way..I know I am missing alot not being there with you today… I cant wait to meet your Family and taking you to my Family for a special introduction... Its going to be lovely cuddle up with you for more than a week .
I have been through many relationships, but none work out. I was used and played by women who I really loved. Since then I have not taken chances with women. But you happened, you came into my life and stole my heart from the day I saw your profile.
At first I was confused, didn't really know what I wanted, I didn't know if I would want to take a chance again and actually take you seriously. So, I decided to come close to you as a friend and find out who you truly were and what you were like. You seemed cool, nice and funny some things I really liked in a woman. So I took a chance and got with you.
From the beginning, things seems well, I actually had no doubt about you. I know for sure you are actually taking me seriously. Before I know I had already fallen for you since the day I saw your profile.
Well, time has passed and I have discovered new things and a new me. You have truly changed me. Still, in a way, I'm scared 'cause I am actually growing a true feeling inside my heart which I just cant explain, but I know it's there waiting for you to come and uncover it. I truly don't know what your feelings are but I don't want to force you in telling me what you don't feel towards me. I would want to receive love and trust from you when you truly mean it. All I ask from you is to show me you care and not hide anything, to also have trust in me the way I do in you.
Love always,
Your Prince.
You are really amazing.Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought.. Sometimes I bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts.There are even times when I awaken, I realize that you've been a part of my dreams.. Then during the day, when my imagination is free to run, it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing I'd rather do. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to you. Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you.
I miss you…
FIRST TIME I SAW YOU
From the very first moment I saw you I knew that we were destined to be together. It has been so long since a woman has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it did that cool day in May. Your smile lights up my entire spirit. Your laughter fills me with joy, and your mere presence will warm any room. I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me.
Thank you for the comfortable conversations and for asking me to be yours. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your love and wanting to make me your wife. No matter how slowly or at what distance our courtship developes, I know standing before God and our future family, vowing to be your partner for life, was the easiest decision I could have ever made. Each day that passes makes our love for each other grow stronger. Although I know it’s hard for us to be apart, I know there is nothing that can keep us apart forever. Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing can stand between us, and nothing will stop me from meeting you.
You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive... right where you belong.

Love Always,
You've Captured My Heart
My Soldier of Mercy,
Hi Princess! I didn't have the courage to approach you in person because of the distance between us, so I hope you consider my letter. I have so much inside my heart that it keeps me from breathing sometimes. I know we just met but these feelings that I have for you keep glowing and growing every day. Now that I am with you, I sleep thinking about you and the next morning I wake up smiling.
It's amazing how you got me and trapped me. I never thought I could love this much but I was so wrong. I just thank God for having you. We are meant for each other and no one can change that. I love you with ALL my heart.
Love always,
Your King of Mercy.
Good Morning
Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between ... you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you.It's true we don't know what we've got until its gone, but we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives,I did three things today; miss you, miss you, and miss you.Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is all your fault. You made me miss you too much.Love is a hard rock between two people and can't be torn apart everytime I saw your face my heart beat was in the race when your love to me was given then I thought I'm in heaven Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will,Cause I love you and I miss you, hearing your voice is the closest thing to touching you,o me you are my rose; every day when I see a beatiful rose I think of you, and miss you, and hope to hold you in my arms,Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.I wish I was born blind, so I would never see you. If I knew missing you was going to be a part of my life, Love is a beautiful red rose given for no apparent reason I never would have let you in I wish I was born with no brain, so I wouldn't think about you. I wish I was born with no heart, so I couldn't love you. But sadly, I have everyone of those things. So I may see you once again, I may think about you once more and, I will always love you. For eternity. When the night has come and the land's dark, when the moon is the only light we'll see, look at the stars; can you count them?Love is the only game never postponed due to darkness. I miss you that much.Love is a fire that reigns in the heart When I miss you, I don't have to go far ... I just have to look inside my heart because that's where I'll find you.I heard someone whisper your name, but when I turned around to see who it was, I was alone. Missing someone is the kind of hurt a heart should be thankful to feel. ove is like a river, never ending as it flows, but gets greater with time.Then I realized that it was my heart telling me that I miss you.Trust is the key of success in love life .When you're away, I miss you like a calm stream misses a gentle breeze Trust Always Never Break the Heart of your love and love till the end of Life I miss you so much that you're always on my mind. I love you so much that you're always in my heart I wish you were here, but you're not here, you're there. Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time .And there doesn't know how lucky it is I love you more than I miss you. If you put that in numbers, you will need more than just a computer.Love is a precious gift that you receive, and you need to give it with caution. When you're not here something's missing; my smile Just always remember that even when we are apart I will be missing you When you are gone the pieces of my heart are missing you. Love is a journey not a destination I wish you were here, but you're not, you're there. There doesn't know how lucky it is.Love is blind but after experiencing it for a long time you should become familiar with some particular spots The thought of being with you tomorrow gives me the strength to go on today."Missing you is like being lost in a black and white world; everything seems so faded and lonely.I don't want to dream of you anymore. I want you for real.Love is happiness given back and forth. I realized that I was missing something...turns out it was you,Everything beautiful in the world is pointless without you......
MISSING YOU HERE MY LOVE
Emptiness isn't loneliness, it's the missing of you,I miss you like the sun misses the flowers, like the sun misses the flowers in the depths of winter, instead of beauty to direct it's light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world which your absence has banished me to.For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soulThe door to my Heart only opens for you an you an you alone hold that key.There will always have a place to rest your Heart in mine Missing you can turn from pain to pleasure if I knew you were missing me too,I don't want you to know, so I try to be strong. I don't want you to think that without you, I can't go on. My love for you is like wine, it tastes great as it age,it becomes sweeter as we grow together But that's how it is, and that's how it will be, because, Baby, I love you, I need you, I miss you, and without you, there's just no me."Tonight I resign myself to missing you for I know I have the rest of my life to wake up next to you.If every drop of rain was a thought of you, I'd have every storming cloud in the the world inside my head and I'd still miss you,When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I'm with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you.If you think missing me is hard, you should try missing you.Everytime I look at you I discover something new; and every new discovery is more beautiful than the other Missing someone is your heart's way of reminding you that you love her
TRUE LOVE SWEGGER
True love can blind you but at the same time if you let it, it can also open your eyes.....Love, an emotion so strong that you would give up everything. To just feel it once, to know that you are part of something special. To know that you can feel what love really is; to know, to feel, to love....No matter how ugly you think you are, that special someone that loves you believes you are the most beautiful and irresistible thing on earth and nothing can ever change that....Love and electricity are one in the same, my dear. If you do not feel the jolt in your soul every time a kiss is shared, a whisper is spoken, a touch is felt, then your not really in love at all...To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this....True love is just like rain; it touches us all....True love is a wonder that has no end or beginning...In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing....If I don't know what true love is, how will I ever find it...I do, cherish you, from the depths of my soul, it's beyond my control, I've waited so long, to say this to you, if you're asking do I love you this much, I do...If my love for you were water, it would be as vast as an ocean...I've loved you all my life. Even before there was you there was the promise of you, and now that we've met, I'll never be the same!....True love doesn't just fill your heart, it overflows into your whole body and soul....Forever is not a word...rather a place where two lovers go when true love takes them there...True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love doesn't end...Remember that the truest love, is one where your love for each other is greater than your need for each other..True love is as vast as the sky, and as deep as the oceans...A relationship is like fire, and all the problems and jealous people in the world are like water. It's when you know that no amount of water could even dim that flame that you've found the one...Real love, proves beauty isn't always an outward appearance...True love is when you're still playing the game after the game has been won!..Pure love has nothing to do with the body. It binds and unites the soul of the lover with the soul of beloved. But, pure love does involve tremendous amount of self-sacrifice, it may cause great pain, but pure love always culminates in everlasting bliss....If I can't have you, I'll just be single for the rest of my life..I will love you for the rest of my days, and will love you beyond the world as we know it. Beyond forever, beyond always. Loving you is what I was put here to do..If I were in Hell and you were in Heaven, I'd always look up and be proud of you. But, if I were in Heaven and you were in Hell, I'd ask God to send me down, because Heaven isn't Heaven without you...True love is out there along with someone who cares...True love is letting go. True love is never letting your heart let go...True love is not about the hugs and kisses, the 'I love you's' or the 'I miss you's', but about the chills that hit every part of your spine when you think about each other!..If you think that he is your true love, just wait for him, because true love is worth waiting for..I'll love you when your hair turns Grey. I'll still want you if you gain a little weight. The way I feel for you will always be the same, just as long as your love doesn't change..I was born to love only you; my soul has formed you to its measure. I want you as a garment for my soul. Your very image is written on my soul; such indescribable intimacy I hide even from you. All that I have, I owe to you; for you I was born, for you I live, for you I must die, and for you I give my last breath..In your life you will find one person, your forever love, your forever friend. This person is your soul mate, your one true love, and your best friend. The love between you will go beyond words, and be spoken deep within the eyes. This feeling, this connection, will never be broken. They will truly show you that forever means, forever.. True love comes once in a lifetime ... open your eyes and your heart and see the miracle in front of you..I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I'm near you..True Love is a fantasy you feel in reality..True love is always in your heart; when you meet that person it will come out... thought at last that I was finally over him ... and then I looked into his eyes and fell in love all over again i will Love you on till death come to take us!
DREAM JINJA
I can no longer tell when I am dreaming or living in my so called reality. When I bring myself to shut my eyes, all I run into is an encounter with you. An encounter I never want to let go of.When I awake, reality rushes over me. You are not next to me as you were in my dream. I can no longer hear your voice as you whisper to me in the dark. I pray that we will be together as we are in my dream, so I can close my eyes, and when I awake you will still be there. I will continue to live in my dreams until the day we are together.
I love you...always and forever!
MY MIND SWAGGER
I don't just dream about you thoughts of you bring heaven to my every waking hour. I don't just want to be with you I want to feel all the fire of existence that I feel when you're near. I don't just need your kiss I hunger for it the way a spring rose craves sunshine and rain. I'm not just in love with you I'm absolutely crazy about you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me, and I'm certain that what we will share will only keep getting better........ Loving you more than you do....simply can't get enough of you. You make this heart go pitter patter!
All I want to do is kiss and hug you and make love with you...... you are all i thought off am deep in thought now thinking of you all days and night,,,...i love you with my whole heart....you are my fantasy ,..I look forward to tomorrow knowing that then, I'll be one day closer to seeing your lovely face and romantic body. You are the best i ever had
MY MIND SWAGGER (2)
Morning baby, i need to tell u this again and i guess i should call it my full confession,anytime we get to talk online i always just cant stop thinking of you, the love i have for you and the joy it gives me deep within me.... and i kept asking my self some questions since then but i have no one to help out and answer me. the questions are "could this really be real?, could it be that i am in love again??? and is what am actually feeling called love ??" well i really don't know what to call this but i must confess to u, this is just the way i have always been feeling and i need to let u know more about it... even with the fact that i know this already and i know you know it i think i must always let you know my mind now and always that you mean the whole world to me and spending the rest of my life with you will bring so my happiness to my life i love you so much.. .i just can't stop talkingto my self and hoping i am not going insane cos i don't know why this is happening so strong.. could it be because i have not been in a relationship in awhile ??? does it mean that i need to learn how to love again or its just the way i should love??? i just don't know why this is happening too strong but i am feeling this and it is really making me think i'm going crazy cos this was too fast to be real and i'm really so deep in love with you here baby because i don't wanna give doubt any room here in my heart and i don't wanna blame my self for not loving you the very best way i can i love you and i long to be with you..... till we chat again i love you and will never stop loving you...
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
MORNING SWAGGER
Some people have such big dreams, but all I want is to love you, to wake up beside you each morning, to feel the warmth of your hand
This message has been truncated
Show Full Message