Email Scams - BANK DETAILS COLLECTION

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
Some hot formats that will help u down the road in cashing out..?.. especially when u are into dating....this formats ain't cheap out there....the fact that I give it to you free doesn't mean you should misuse that opportunity ?

New format to collect account from client.

Hey honey how you doing sorry I didn't talk to you all day,I was in duty all day,well I got a message from the head office today,that our allowance and family care money will be paid to our relatives by next week,that we should provide,that we should provide out beneficiary info,address and bank account or cc details for the money,because the state military is not going to issue any cheque out to any beneficiary if he or she don't have an account,and the beneficiary most be 18yrs above,my only son is ten years old and my grandma is to old to start going around for this,so baby I want to trust you with this I want you to help me get the money to your account or get a credit card that can receive this money soon,the information that will be needed for this transaction is…

Full name
Address
Date of birth
Occupation
Sex
Bank name
Routine number
Online access
Username
Password
Emails address
Email password

Account security question and answers, but if you cant get all of that you can get wallsfargo days pay card, chase liquid card, or capital one cc.

Love you so much honey, I will be glad if you help me with this and you can take from the money once it get to you.