Ebay Sellers Wanted - Steady Income

Kundalini

Carder
Reaction score
As the title says, looking for someone dependable with a ebay account in good standing to post a few listings each day of various electronics that I get once in a while.... my share is 35% of final auction price after tracking number is provided in 24hrs. Shipment comes directly from company and will bring no problems at all to ebay buyers, so you dont have to worry about account getting screwed or paypal chargebacks.

After I provide tracking, my 35% share has to be paid in LR same day. After payment is received, we will post more listings. Good steady income!!

farith

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i'm interested. i PMd you

lays

Reaction score
how are things going ?
I am interested. pls pm if you still need an ebay seller

Kundalini

Carder
Reaction score
more sellers needed, shipment in 24hr to winning bidders

lemon

Reaction score
more sellers needed, shipment in 24hr to winning bidders

this is crap. he asks for money up front, and delays providing tracking saying your orders are too small or he's too busy with other orders. I've been promised tracking several days in a row and still nothing. orders were paid upfront.

how do you expect me to make big orders if you can't even ship the smaller orders?

plus he promises 2 day air shipping with UPS and then provides USPS shipping. And when the tracking is coming 3 days late it isn't even worth it.

giving him 12 hrs then going to blacklist.