Earnings on WebMoney loans

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
First of all, you need to think about your security, but if you are sitting on the resources where this scheme is distributed, I think the words VPN and "Dedicated Server" (RDP) are more than familiar to you.

Step 1. Actually, we need a personalized WM wallet. Where can I get it? Yes, on such resources as DarkMoney and MoneyMaker they are a dime a dozen.

What is important to us when choosing a wallet. First, it must necessarily be Personal.

Secondly, the more BL, the better for us. But do not be discouraged if you do not find a Personal with Bl over 100 (if this happened, then take it, of course, this is your gold mine), but even if BL is around 30, it will already bring you $ 1000.

Step 2. And here comes the fun part:

And so the principle of the credit machine is as follows:

The machine checks the Personal data for registration (usually if the date of registration of the Personal is less than 3 months, the machine immediately refuses, but there are some credit machines that give a fuck about the registration date and give loans, on average, the date of registration of a Personal should be from 3-6 months),

Looks BL (the larger the BL, the greater the credit limit, usually BL is equal to the credit limit (BL 50 = $ 50-$ 80), but some machines give more).

And so we go to the site of the machine, log in. The machine scans your wmid, checks the debt on the C wallet (should be 0), if everything is ok, then the machine shows the available limit, for example, let it be $ 100!

Then the machine offers you to accept the loan agreement, i.e. put a digital signature in simple words. After this action, you will be sent an invoice for $ 100 for payment via the C purse (if we pay the invoice, the debt on the C purse will be equal to 100 wmc), but we do not pay this invoice, but go to the next machine and do the same procedure!

- The account usually lives for a day! (you can find it in the tab of incoming operations)

In simple words, it turns out like this: we log in to all machines, request loans, but do not pay bills. Because for C wallet must be 0. After we took loans from all the machines. Then we pay the bills stupidly!

Step 3. The most enjoyable. Now that our wallet is chock full of money, we need to somehow quickly and safely shed them. Personally, I buy a SIM card, (of course not for myself)) I replenish it from my wallet, and then transfer the money to my identified poison.