Earnings on traumatic pistol

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
I offered to "give away" the trunk (traumatic pistol) to the group, from the page of the fake girl. Writing that the guy (already a former) went into the army and stayed under the contract, and I decided to give up his trunk to such scum. Also, to convince the veracity of my words, I offered to buy a safe from me for $ 20 plus, saying that it would be safer to pass it through the taxi driver in the safe! Well, you can just give the barrel for $ 10 without it!

Submitted to the groups of Makhachkala and Kaspiysk because many "Persons of Caucasian nationality" dream of a trunk, but it is not very easy to communicate with them, I will have to imitate their stupidity, I will not say for everyone, but I basically came across well, just fucking stupid people! I tried to emphasize that he himself understood that this is dangerous for me! In the course of the correspondence, we send him a similar text: "I suppose you are not a stupid guy and you understand that it is very dangerous for me to meet with you personally, because you can turn out to be a cop and I will be imprisoned for a period of two years. I offensive I don’t want such responsibility, so I’m not going to meet with you personally and don’t try to convince me otherwise. My conditions are not satisfied, go for a walk, breathe some air and you can make a license for one license and buy a barrel in a store "with all this, it is necessary to make the impression of a "light fool" so that he does not have suspicions. Well, that's all! After submitting announcements, we are waiting for a sea of messages, we call the bros, explain to them the whole psychology of divorce and get down to work. About the fact that your ads will be published only by a small number of groups. You can write to the administrator that the documents are available and we will close everything legally, this will certainly increase the number of your publications.

I used to squeeze until the last, I wrote like you really thought that I would throw off the trunk for $ 10 which costs $ 500? And he asked for another $ 100 and said that I would meet in person, made an appointment near any school in the city and waited until he wrote about his arrival, after which I again moved out and said that it was all dangerous and that he was suspicious, and like the trunk is hidden nearby, I'll tell you where, after replenishment.