Earnings on huckster

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
What do we need for this?
  • A good account is legalrc. Business - we collect it ourselves, or we buy it in the account store.
  • Scan: passports / registration / wu / photo with a passport in hand - "combo" docks are purchased from a seller selling documents (documents and photos must be of the same person).
  • VPN / TOR Browser - needed to enter a prohibited resource.
  • QIWI / BTC wallet - for receiving funds (qiwi preferably left, since they can transfer black cash)
  • Psi + / Pidgin - jabber client for communicating with the huckster, they all sit there.
  • Our precious time.
Well, let's go!

1) We go through VPN or TOR to the legalrc business forum, and enter through our good account (why a good one? The fact is that there is a paid registration on that forum, and even if you register and pay, then you will have to download the account for a long time. on that forum everything is decided by the reputation of the account).

2) We look around, in brief we get acquainted with the forum so as not to troit on it in the future. We go down to the section "work with legalrc" and go to the subsection "offers of employers, vacancies". You yourself will notice that they are mainly looking for couriers / mortgagers. But on this we will earn! (The bookmaker is the type who runs around the city and makes treasures with surfactants in different places).

3) We open all the topics in a row, I recommend that in this subsection you go down to "regular topics" and open everything in the usual ones. And so we opened 5 topics from different stores, we read what is required, but although do not read, everything is the same. We create on the forum correspondence with TS'ami of these topics with the heading "work as a courier" and write about the following message:

Hello "NICK", I want to work as a courier, I don’t have money for the pledge, for the same reason I want to get a job with you.
I have no work experience, but the essence is clear.
Full Years - 20
City - Perm.
There is a DL, there is no car.
I am ready to work on your terms, you can discuss individually about moving to another city.
DL is a Driver's License, that is, the rights to a car (mortgage holders with DL are more in demand from them).

Well, something like this, edit the template for yourself.
Another moment! If let's say there is a set in the city of Moscow, then you must be on the left passport from the city where there is no branch.

4) The huckster read the correspondence after a while, and throws off his Jabber to us and writes to add and discuss.

We add it to the toad, we introduce ourselves to that then that, that is, we write "Hello, this is Nikita (nickname from the forum), I'm about work."

In a dialogue with a huckster, you should be compassionate that you have no money, and desperate that you are ready to start work right now and move to work in another city (why buy docks? instead of collateral, your documents are of this kind:
1) photo / scan of the passport (main page).
2) photo / scan of the registration page.
3) a photo of your face with a passport in your hands.
4) photo / scan of the driver's license).

After you throw off the docks for him, he will start teaching you security and anonymity, you agree with everything, "I understand, I understand, I understand, yeah, etc." then he will ask your QIWI wallet or BTC wallet to transfer money for a ticket to the city, and rent a house. Almost all hucksters allocate up to 15k per month for renting a hut. So he transferred everything to us by the grandmother, and we promise him to leave by the next train tomorrow, and we ourselves begin to breed another, if you are not already doing this with five at the same time. Shops always need mortgages, as they say, "a mortgage is never superfluous!" 90% is that any huckster of the grandmother will translate, he needs a reliable mortgage, and you need money, but we are not going to work, in general, that's the whole story. And also such a trick, on that forum, 15-20 stores open every day.