Earnings on discounts

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
The scheme of work is as follows: financial fraud with discount cards of discounts.

Types of cards:
  • a regular magnetic discount card is distributed in many companies a discount of 1% or more the cost of a card is from $ 2 or more.
  • a discount card with a line of credit is the tidbit.

So that they push customers' purchases to your cards, but not often! on one card per month, different affiliate networks, and having chased an amount of $ 2000 on the card from program partners in a month or 2, you get a discount on the card in the amount of 1%-20%, this is a very good profit! we take the calculation from 5% of 100,000 = $ 500! From 100 cards with a discounted 5% discount, you get $ 25000 a month! - $ 1000 to spend! Not bad!

3-pouring this money is done in many ways, you can even buy in contact and throw all valentines))) or agree with the seller of the store, a connected saying so and so you try a purchase when a person buys for cash and we split up (discuss the percentage yourself) and not we forget to thank those people who chased your cards in the programs of the promo partners!

* for the second month I propose to purchase a second batch of 100 fresh cards and work on them more and less on the squeezed ones))

* for the third month, another batch of 100 cards to work more efficiently with the old smaller ones

* and alternate them this way!

I worked with cards from the first issue of a credit line up to $ 3000 then I went and threw this money on the next 10 cards and gave them to another store, and in this way, in a week I got a profit of $ 1000 plus a connected one! Here are my initial earnings in this area! I worked with the number of 300 cards and earned about $ 100000. went further due to illness and the chain crumbled) there were fragments that now I want to reassemble).

One but! Points are credited to the card in 7 days or more, but usually no more than a month!

The subtleties of the case! important we are robbing the bank and we must be more careful)))

On the cards to punch purchases in this order: I ate shoes I bought a phone I bought flowers I ate I bought a laptop I bought a camera I bought a tablet I ate! do not make !!! mistakes !!! such as phone phone phone phone! or ate ate ate! It shouldn't be !!! and even with a sequence of 10 minutes)))

The average income of the population is used to calculate how much a person can spend from the card per month!

If your discount card is still blocked, we take out the SIM card from the kit and start calling the company with shouts and screams, yes you fucking pi ... what are you doing, and so on! from what kind of purchases you make, the network manager will block the card or not, therefore, I definitely need SIM cards, I have tried to lock 10 cards for all the time)))

If you are not greedy with cards, then you can drive purchases through them up to $ 3000 but no more (and I advise you to stretch these purchases every day to weeks to months !!!) this is a discount, taking into account interest from $ 50 to $ 1000 it seems to me that this is very good money!

Keep your bookkeeping very useful in this thread and on every card!

The more points will work with you, the better for you, the more exhaust will be!

The team in this case, the role of the team is your relatives and friends, and those people who work in stores!

By setting up the chain in such a way that everything is debugged, you can earn a very good amount!

And the point is that you are the only one who knows the essence of everything that happens! and passed the cards from point to point in this order, as if you were hanging out a deck of cards but a large deck! and be careful not to carry a lot of cards with you! 5 maximum (by the way, that's why I said that I will have to run) and look back more often!

Take your time, you will earn yours!

We start to cheat

1% discount: you can even eat with a 1% discount 4 times a month for $ 100 from 100 cards 1 * 4 = 40 * 100 = 4,000

2% discount with the same fraud is already 8,000

It is better to eat here 10% discount in wabi sabi, this is already $ 8000 per month

20% discount is of course $ 80000!

In a month, it is enough to visit the points of the connected 4 times in the chocolate maker 2 times in the flowers. I share with them a percentage with the withdrawal I share with $ 1000 I give $ 300 this is a good salary increase! piercing the same up to 10 percent of my profit!

Do not forget to follow the promotions on the company's website! Here is one fresh one that can make good profits!