Earnings on blocking the phone

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
We go into groups like "sell an account Clash of Clans, Clash Royale", etc. We go to the comments and look for people who want to buy an account. Basically, these are those who are trying to throw you, but this does not bother us, we select any user online and write to him:
  • Hi, I want to sell an account;
  • Hello, ok, I'm ready to buy, how much it costs, throw the screenshots.
You throw him screenshots of some kind of 9TH with the best pumping and say the price of $ 10

He naturally asks for a check, but that's what we need!

What is the scam itself. You register an empty Google account, do not leave it and drop it a username and password. He runs to check this whole thing, and you go to the page Find My Device to search for his phone, update until the person logs in, then his mobile will be displayed, select it and . There is a phone lock function, poke at it.

Everything, it's small, the main thing is that he has another device, a computer / tablet / other phone, they write to you, they say, "what's the matter?", And you tell him that he will not remove this lock anywhere, there are no such services, bring the student to the peak of fart detonation, and then say the price.