Earn money by ordering whores

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Today I once again flew to my favorite shadow forum, and found a scheme for you, but of course, only for familiarization purposes.

Further from the author's words:

The scheme consists in divorce to order whores.

1) Creating a channel in TG + one account.

2) The description is exactly like this. The main thing is to insert your username so that clients have somewhere to write to

3) Filling out the channel.

We search in Google: "sex services * city*".

We go to any site and simply copy the profiles of girls from there. One to one. Each post on the channel is a description of a whore:
- photo
- growth
- breast size
- sexual preferences

You set the price tag.

At the end of each post, we write:
"To call a girl, write to the operator: @username"

4) How to attract customers?
  • We go to various sites and ads in TG and write a similar advertising post:
  • "Hello everyone !
  • Stencil makers are required to distribute advertising in passable places in large cities of the Russian Federation from 1 million people. You will need to draw a phone number and some words...I think many will guess. Payment of 50 rubles for one inscription + payment of soil and % of revenue. Working at night, you need to draw 40 labels per night = 2000 rubles + % from the shift from 1000 to 5000 rubles, depending on the effectiveness of advertising distribution ! I say right away - we don't sell anything !
  • Payment for work and canister - after the photo report of the work ! That is, the captions will need to be photographed. Write how to contact you in Telegram or email for more detailed information.
  • I speak right away away - I don't pay for anything in advance, neither paint, nor work ! Payment is made only after the photo report !"
  • The label that the stencil maker should make looks like this:
  • Hot girls 24 hours
  • To order:
  • "your tg link"
- After the stencil makers have completed the work, you can either pay them or throw them away, because you agreed on a post-payment

5) Communication with the client is the easiest part of the scheme, because when mammoths see pictures of girls, they are already salivating and they are ready to pay faster so that a juicy bitch comes and polishes his bolt.

6) Security and money withdrawal.
  • A free VPN is suitable for security purposes. Telegram provides proper anonymity, so no one will ever find you. And it won't even search for it.
  • To accept money, I recommend buying a Qiwi wallet with standard verification, then buying a fully verified one(when you get big profits)
  • For one pass of the Stencil Makers, the mammoths dropped me 13-15k, and in a week I made 97k. I've worked for a month and I don't work on this scheme anymore.I'm giving it to you.