E-gift card sales (Asos, iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, Nike, etc.)

Script1

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
02d565c039f9e988443b1.png

I am glad to welcome everyone and offer you my service for the sale of gift certificates-e-gift card!
Almost always there are denominations of$ 100 - $1000 available
Amazon
Steam
eBay
Uber
Asos
iTunes
Google Play
Nike
I also make custom denominations of $ 100 or more from almost any store that can accept payment as a payment-payment with gifts!
I offer regular customers benefits in the form of a decrease in the % percentage on gift certificates.
I invite everyone interested in gift cards to cooperate! Great availability and I will make almost any certificate that you need!
Online every day, notifications are included, your letter will not go unnoticed!
Contacts
? Auto store - E-gift-card.online
? Telegram -
E_Gift_Card

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
Please, be careful! This is a scam!
He has repeatedly changed the domain of the store and reopens his sales, hoping to deceive people.
No one will sell gift cards for 30-50% of the balance, as they can easily buy cryptocurrency.
It just requires prepayment and you won't get anything.
About even the structure and design of the site has not changed, has been using the same design for many years and always deceives people.

legion1972

Reaction score
Post in thread 'E-gift card sales (Asos, iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, Nike, etc.)' by Script1 has been reported by legion1972. Reason given:

Content being reported:
02d565c039f9e988443b1.png

I am glad to welcome everyone and offer you my service for the sale of gift certificates-e-gift card!
Almost always there are denominations of$ 100 - $1000 available
Amazon
Steam
eBay
Uber
Asos
iTunes
Google Play
Nike
I also make custom denominations of $ 100 or more from almost any store that can accept payment as a payment-payment with gifts!
I offer regular customers benefits in the form of a decrease in the % percentage on gift certificates.
I invite everyone interested in gift cards to cooperate! Great availability and I will make almost any certificate that you need!
Online every day, notifications are included, your letter will not go unnoticed!
Contacts
? Auto store - E-gift-card.online
? Telegram -
E_Gift_Card