Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

smartmf

Carder
Reaction score
:)I dealt with Fozzy today for the first time in a few months and was very pleased. After I sent my wmz 1 minute later I got link with order. Very very instant if I do say so. The order was clear and I was able to see all that I bought. The dealing was smooth and painless. Now as for the work that I bought, it was about 90%. That was some good shit!! Will be back at em' first thing tomorrow for some more. If anything different to report I will be posting it here.
Oh yeah, I am a real customer, no fake post here, YA HEARD!!!!
Fozzy is a good vendor.

hey buddy make sure u tell fozzy u were the one complaining when i ordered for u with him !!!! so as all vendors we know have bad spells !!! fozzy is a good vendor though he does try to help the purchaser !!!! and he real business man !

skitzo

RIPPER
Reaction score
allalone i have more than 1 post and his shit is good for me, maybe its the bin ur trying....

Reaction score
Dealing with fozzy's support, the guy is good to deal with once he gets a chance to message back. validity is ok, profitable. all that i asked to be replaced were replaced. Good vendor.

therealguru

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
OK I tried this guy out. Not too good.

The online support is very fast and regularly online. But the dumps....

First, I tried 3 plat. All 3 declined.
Got 3 replacements, tried a different region, all 3 declined.

Then, I tried 3 signature dumps, new BIN and different area. All 3 declined.
Got 3 replacements, all 3 declined. I even tried small charges of $50-$80. Nothing works.
Very frustrating to waste time and money.

So at this point, I try to get a refund of 80 wmz for the 3 signat. dumps. Makes no sense to keep getting replacements of dead dumps. Still waiting to hear back....

His dumps seem to work for the 1 post guys only....strange.

Well sorry to hear that whats happening with you but i am not a 1 post guy but i buy from Fozzy and trust me his Stuff is really really good maybe the dumps u got was not working but trust me his stuff is good and can you let us know that you choosing you own bin and or he is choosing bins for you?

APPROVALCODE

BANNED
Reaction score
Fozzy

allalone, I feel you on the sigs not working because that's what did not work for me. I rocked out with Discos and AE's from him. I also, understand your skepticism when it comes to the positive posts from the "1" post crew... But I have 3 after this 4...lol:p... I am real and so was my report. I will follow it up by saying that Fozzy gave me some decent shit, but it has been hard as hell getting back at him to get more!!! He never answers in a timely manner.

Mackie

Carder
Reaction score
need dumps with cvv2
Сountries: UK, Germany, South Korea, China, Singapore
Kind: 101, 201
Type: VISA Gold/Plat/Business/Signature/Infinite/
Quantity: from 100 pieces in a week (for single purchase)
Conditions: in a case stolen / pick up an exchange within 48 hours, return does not interest, only an exchange on valid!!!
Work only through Escrow/support!!!

therealguru

BANNED
Reaction score
Where you are ???? its almost 4 days you are not replying on ICQ !!!

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
BIG USA UPDATE ARRIVE TOMORROW!TRACK OUR BINLIST FOR UPDATES!

Easter ACTION! All orders - 10% of price!!!! Action valid till 11.04.2010!!

httр://dumps4you.biz

Fozzy$Ods 368-570-467

Sales Support 5552-2552

tonyyyp

BANNED
Reaction score
get online man

frankconnors

BANNED
Reaction score
I GOT 467 DUMPS WITH PIN NUMBER LEFT ... IM HAVE TO STOP MAKIN MONEY ..TOO MUCH ON MY CRIB LOL SERIOUS BUYER ONLY LIMITED QUANTITY SO 1ST COMMING 1ST BE SERVED ICQ: 640295037

GET WEBMONEY ;)

HeavyHitter

RIPPER
Reaction score
Best Dumps I've Seen in a While

Support Dumps4Your is a good supplier/vendor that has high quality dumps around and always has been on-time and supportive. So far, no complaints, so everyone join in on the fun. I highly recommend everyone try the service, and you won't lose.:)

-HeavyHitter
Ball ta Ya Fall

dpwide

Reaction score
Great service fast answer and fast delivery made 2 orders last week and pleased bad dps was replaced without any problem nice price at EU stuff .
great seller keep up the good work foz.

roughryder912

RIPPER
Reaction score
i have been using them for a while... very good service and nice stuff.. i prefer speaking to support rather than fozzy himself.. i guess his icq hav alot of client so it takes a while to respond to message.. support is cool guy.. very nice to work with.. never had any ploblems with both of them.. i buy wat i need so neve hav problem

therealguru

BANNED
Reaction score
Update Guys and Gal... If somebody with icq # 455468441 try to add you dont buy anything from him... he pretend tobe fozzy but actually he is not.

tonyyyp

BANNED
Reaction score
bought 2 dumps , will hit them tomorow morning , if everything goes good buying 500$! of it friday hope everything goes fine! will give feedback tomorow night on how many giftcard i bought =p

APPROVALCODE

BANNED
Reaction score
fozzy

:) got more dumps from Fozzy yesterday and they great. Did well with all the ones that were on and he replaced the few bad ones that were in the bunch with no problems. Good vendor, trustworthy in this crooked game we play....:cool: