Dumps4your.biz - Best stuff to increase your profit!!! Freshes bases, low prices, INSTANT delivery!!!

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
Wellcome

Big Update Recieved!

Virgin Fresh tr2 base!!! (17K dumps, BIGGGES bins base avialable for sale on Market!) :eek:

17k of fresh update splitted between me? Day & Night supports. Check binlists! You will be satisfied!

Fozzy$Ods 368-570-467

Sales Support 111313311

Night Support 15-222-3 (FRESH!!! base!)

Last edited:

Salvesto

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Plz add me bro. I need Fresh EU.

DREW1234

Carder
Reaction score
STICK WITH FOZZY YOU CAN GO TO BIG NICE PLACES...... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BRO!!!!!! A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++ DUMPS 100%%%%%

tyga2

Professional
Reaction score
nice guy send only your bin amuch you need send money you got your stuff dont talk to much fozzy dont answer if you talk to much a+++ respect fozzy

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
Big Update - Big discounts!

Hot actions for this week!

100classic - 800$
100mix - 1.2k $
100 amx mix - 500$

Wellcome!

Fozzy$Ods 368-570-467 (min order - 200$)
Sales Support 11131-3311 (min order - 1 dump)
Night Support 15-222-3 (min order - 1 dump)

DREW1234

Carder
Reaction score
DUMPS FROM FOZZY ARE GREAT.. BUT ITS THE WAIT YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT.... BEEN TRYING TO GET REPLACEMENT SINCE FRIDAY APR 29, ALSO TRYING TO PLACE ANOTHER ORDER CANT GET A RESPONSE FROM YOU!!!!! IVE BEEN A REAL GOOD LOYAL CUSTOMER ALMOST 2 YEARS NOW!!! WHATS WRONG BRO EVERYTHING OK? I HAVE A BUSINESS IM TRYING TO RUN........! CONTACT ME A.S.A.P!!!!!!!!!!!

DREW1234

Carder
Reaction score
Fozzy contact me bro ASAP!!! Fridays here again a whole week you responsed once but still no replacement or order reiceved yet!!!

daum

Carder
Reaction score
He funny with replacements he will cut u of if u ask to much

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
night support u the best

thumbs up 2 u night support. u r a true bizman. i didnt even spend that much money with u on last order but u still took the time out 2 replace my bads not once but on 2 different occasions with no drama or attitude. keep up the good work bro. that what makes a bro become a loyal customer

tyga2

Professional
Reaction score
i i dont know wath hapin with fozzy 3 day im stil waiting my order i know him legit but i think have problem fix my probleme fozzy is me my name in icq is i hate intenet thug

tyga2

Professional
Reaction score
is not normal maby problem i dont know fozzy i se you online but buzy i wait my order for 3 day now please fozzy im here on icq still wait i hope you ok

fozzy

Professional
Reaction score
Hi all

Icq online 24/7. If you say "hi", "hello", "here" - NOBODY WILL REPLY YOU!

Don't waste my and your's time! Say shortly, more informative and we will do best business!

Binlist updated!

Wellcome!

tyga2

Professional
Reaction score
bro send my order bro 4 day now 4 day i se you online send my order you send me somthing liek dath dath not work i dont ow wath is dath
ihatee45ye546urdt.txt
is nothing i try to open it nothing work im not stupid send my order first time you do me thiswath the problem bro

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:01 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:47 PM ----------

this this file dont work ihatee45ye546urdt.txt
dath is nothing i try to open it 10000 time error page so send my order i dont know wath hapin bro send my order i se you online

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:02 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:01 PM ----------

Hi all

Icq online 24/7. If you say "hi", "hello", "here" - NOBODY WILL REPLY YOU!

Don't waste my and your's time! Say shortly, more informative and we will do best business!

Binlist updated!

Wellcome!

i dont talk about hello or hi send my order dath ok for you send my order 4 day waiting

tyga2

Professional
Reaction score
mister admin talk with fozzy i wait 4 day stil not have my order i talk with him never answer me i tel ou 4 time this file you send me is error window
ihatee45ye546urdt.txt = error page invalid page send my order i ask is support tel me you spam

Night Support11:18
he tell me you spam him
sorry

gerard

Reaction score
orderd from fozzy 400$ he took a week to send me order. when i received my url. it said SERVER WONT FIND URL ERROR. i talked to fozzy. he is not doing anything about it. bad customer service and ripper. he feels big

blackdragon

Carder
Reaction score
foz has always come thru with order and def not ripper....you just have to find out his system and just be patient...sometimes he may have prob with server but hes good$

reggie wilson

Carder
Reaction score
Partner you late with my bins, But it was worth the wait... thanks for those great bins... You are the best, and that is why i love doing business with you.. YOU AND YOUR ORGANIZATION ARE GOOD AT WHAT YOU DO.. DO YOUR THANG, I AINT MAD AT YA,; I AINT GOT NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR YA....